REPORT: Warren unveils plan to reopen investigations into Kavanaugh and Trump’s sister
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Elizabeth Warren would re-open investigations into Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh and Donald Trump’s sister Maryanne Trump Barry if elected president, part of her plan to police the judiciary that she released Monday.
In order to re-open the cases against those two and other judges accused of misconduct, Warren proposes to close a loophole that allows federal judges to skirt such probes by retiring or becoming elevated to the Supreme Court.
The article goes on to state the following:
There were 83 ethics complaints filed against Kavanaugh, Warren claims, which ended with his elevation to the Supreme Court.
Trump Barry’s retirement in April ended an investigation into a possible violation of the judicial code of conduct related to alleged fraudulent tax schemes.
Under @ewarren’s new judicial ethics plan, judges won’t be let off the hook.
— Team Warren (@TeamWarren) October 7, 2019
Elizabeth Warren has unveiled a plan to reform federal judicial misconduct — a day after the one-year anniversary of Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation to the Supreme Court. https://t.co/84TLtps47B
— HuffPost (@HuffPost) October 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: Prison officials reveal ‘fear’ of Weinstein incarceration: ‘He may try to …”
- UPDATE: Identity, details emerge on MillerCoors employee who shot dead five colleagues
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar tweets: ‘This is what America looks like’ [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: Authorities trying to locate hundreds of cruise ship passengers after American traveler tested positive for coronavirus
- REPORT: Clint Eastwood breaks his silence, makes surprising endorsement for 2020 presidential candidate
- VIDEO: Sarah Sanders sends warning Trump backers about Bernie’s momentum
- REPORT: Accused immigrant serial killer now tied to a THOUSAND deaths indicted on murder [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Medicaid and food stamps line vanishes as new immigration rules start