REPORT: Warren unveils plan to reopen investigations into Kavanaugh and Trump’s sister
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Elizabeth Warren would re-open investigations into Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh and Donald Trump’s sister Maryanne Trump Barry if elected president, part of her plan to police the judiciary that she released Monday.
In order to re-open the cases against those two and other judges accused of misconduct, Warren proposes to close a loophole that allows federal judges to skirt such probes by retiring or becoming elevated to the Supreme Court.
The article goes on to state the following:
There were 83 ethics complaints filed against Kavanaugh, Warren claims, which ended with his elevation to the Supreme Court.
Trump Barry’s retirement in April ended an investigation into a possible violation of the judicial code of conduct related to alleged fraudulent tax schemes.
Under @ewarren’s new judicial ethics plan, judges won’t be let off the hook.
— Team Warren (@TeamWarren) October 7, 2019
Elizabeth Warren has unveiled a plan to reform federal judicial misconduct — a day after the one-year anniversary of Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation to the Supreme Court. https://t.co/84TLtps47B
— HuffPost (@HuffPost) October 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Poll reveals percentage of Dems who want candidates to discuss Hunter Biden
- Human waste map reveals major city is largest ‘s***hole’ in America
- REPORT: CNN responds to ‘rumor’ Trump tweeted about network’s Jeff Zucker
- HAPPENING NOW: Democratic candidates debate in Ohio
- VIDEO: ‘Cooper, Your Bias is Showing’: Debate Moderator Slammed For Biden Question
- Soros, Pelosi to speak at 3-day ‘Resistance’ conference
- REPORT: ‘Saturday Night Live’ sees big change in ratings
- BREAKING: Manafort partner describes funneling millions through Cyprus accounts
- VIDEO: Hunter Biden speaks out in exclusive interview, as past business associations come under scrutiny