REPORT: Washington Post releases statement on missing journalist
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
The Washington Post is demanding answers about missing Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi as Turkish authorities investigate his disappearance at a Saudi consulate.
“Seven days have passed since Jamal Khashoggi, a valued Washington Post contributor, entered the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul,” The Washington Post’s CEO and publisher Fred Ryan said in a statement released Tuesday.
The article goes on to state the following:
“We have repeatedly asked the Saudi and Turkish governments for information about Jamal and his whereabouts but have not received any satisfactory answers,” Ryan said.
“Instead, reports about Jamal’s fate have suggested he was a victim of state-sponsored, cold-blooded murder.”
— Washington Post PR (@WashPostPR) October 9, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Disturbing details emerge on Fox meteorologist who had eye surgery, then took her own life
- BREAKING: Chris Christie releases statement on White House chief of staff role
- REPORT: Eight newly elected Dem governors skip out on meeting with Trump
- BREAKING: Fiance of missing Colorado mom driven away by deputies as FBI search team moves in on his ranch (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Maxine Waters’ Campaign ‘Debt’ to Daughter Skyrockets
- BREAKING: Beloved Fox TV meteorologist and mother-of-two takes her own life
- REPORT: Venezuelans now regretting gun ban that stripped them of their weapons
- REPORT: Justice Department releases total cost of Russia investigation since May 2017; it’s staggering
- REPORT: Beloved holiday singer opens up about his son’s fight against liver cancer
- POLL: Is Michael Cohen telling the truth?