REPORT: Washington Post releases statement on missing journalist
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
The Washington Post is demanding answers about missing Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi as Turkish authorities investigate his disappearance at a Saudi consulate.
“Seven days have passed since Jamal Khashoggi, a valued Washington Post contributor, entered the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul,” The Washington Post’s CEO and publisher Fred Ryan said in a statement released Tuesday.
The article goes on to state the following:
“We have repeatedly asked the Saudi and Turkish governments for information about Jamal and his whereabouts but have not received any satisfactory answers,” Ryan said.
“Instead, reports about Jamal’s fate have suggested he was a victim of state-sponsored, cold-blooded murder.”
— Washington Post PR (@WashPostPR) October 9, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Roseanne fires back at show after character killed off
- BREAKING: Honduran migrant caravan swells to 4,000 as U.S. border crossings spike
- VIDEO: Chief Justice Roberts Breaks Silence On Kavanaugh Fight
- BREAKING: U.S. Treasury senior official arrested, charged with leaking info on ex-Trump advisers
- VIDEO: Democrat senator McCaskill responds to undercover video with fierce allegation, as Part 2 released
- REPORT: FBI probing Manhattan district attorney’s office
- REPORT: Saudi Arabia makes HUGE deposit into American accounts as Pompeo lands in Riyadh
- REPORT: State Department provided ‘clearly false’ statements to derail requests for Clinton docs, ‘shocked’ federal judge says
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway’s husband pounces on Trump tweet with response
- BREAKING: Dem candidates for Congress raise record-shattering money for midterms