REPORT: Wasserman Schultz appointed to House committee charged with oversight of Donald Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by SUN-SENTINEL.COM:
U.S. Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz is becoming a member of a key House committee that Democrats will use to conduct oversight of President Donald Trump and his administration.
The House Committee on Oversight and Reform has a broad mandate to conduct investigations. Trump is the committee’s highest-profile business. On Feb. 7, Trump’s former personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, is scheduled to testify.
The article goes on to state the following:
In a statement, Wasserman Schultz said she would “demand swift accountability from this White House. … The long neglect of meaningful House oversight on our nation’s most serious problems in recent years ends now with Democrats serving in the majority in the House.”
Wait, so @DWSTweets will now serve on a committee responsible for oversight and accountability? Did @realdonaldtrump appoint her? Because I can’t imagine any other politician less competent at oversight or who cares less about accountability…#fixit https://t.co/OkzSxOLkri
— Andrew Pollack (@AndrewPollackFL) January 23, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit SUN-SENTINEL.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting SUN-SENTINEL.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- VIDEO: April Ryan slams Mike Huckabee in fiery Twitter feud
- VIDEO: President Trump Keeps His Promise To 95-Year-Old WWII Vet