REPORT: Wasserman Schultz appointed to House committee charged with oversight of Donald Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by SUN-SENTINEL.COM:
U.S. Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz is becoming a member of a key House committee that Democrats will use to conduct oversight of President Donald Trump and his administration.
The House Committee on Oversight and Reform has a broad mandate to conduct investigations. Trump is the committee’s highest-profile business. On Feb. 7, Trump’s former personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, is scheduled to testify.
The article goes on to state the following:
In a statement, Wasserman Schultz said she would “demand swift accountability from this White House. … The long neglect of meaningful House oversight on our nation’s most serious problems in recent years ends now with Democrats serving in the majority in the House.”
Wait, so @DWSTweets will now serve on a committee responsible for oversight and accountability? Did @realdonaldtrump appoint her? Because I can’t imagine any other politician less competent at oversight or who cares less about accountability…#fixit https://t.co/OkzSxOLkri
— Andrew Pollack (@AndrewPollackFL) January 23, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit SUN-SENTINEL.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: FL sheriff releases footage of moment boy, 15, arrested for threatening a school shooting
- REPORT: Democrat councilwoman sworn in on Dr. Seuss book [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: California Supreme Court rules on lawsuit challenging unusual bullet identification law
- REPORT: Fact Check: Elizabeth Warren Crowd Size Reports May Be Inaccurate | Breitbart
- REPORT: Alyssa Milano Makes Shocking Statements While Confessing Back-to-Back Abortions
- VIDEO: NYT columnist points out the ‘scandal’ that media didn’t cover on Omar, Tlaib Israel trip
- REPORT: Daily Mail: Photo of Epstein Pal at In-N-Out Was Staged
- BREAKING: Network beats Fox News in key ratings for first time in 17 years
- REPORT: The Mooch Says He Was ‘Wrong’ About Trump In Blistering Op-Ed
- REPORT: Gov’t Delivers 100,000 Cheap Visa-Workers to Disney, Tourist Industry