REPORT: Wasserman Schultz appointed to House committee charged with oversight of Donald Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by SUN-SENTINEL.COM:
U.S. Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz is becoming a member of a key House committee that Democrats will use to conduct oversight of President Donald Trump and his administration.
The House Committee on Oversight and Reform has a broad mandate to conduct investigations. Trump is the committee’s highest-profile business. On Feb. 7, Trump’s former personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, is scheduled to testify.
The article goes on to state the following:
In a statement, Wasserman Schultz said she would “demand swift accountability from this White House. … The long neglect of meaningful House oversight on our nation’s most serious problems in recent years ends now with Democrats serving in the majority in the House.”
Wait, so @DWSTweets will now serve on a committee responsible for oversight and accountability? Did @realdonaldtrump appoint her? Because I can’t imagine any other politician less competent at oversight or who cares less about accountability…#fixit https://t.co/OkzSxOLkri
— Andrew Pollack (@AndrewPollackFL) January 23, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit SUN-SENTINEL.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting SUN-SENTINEL.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: GOP Sen. will back resolution to block Trump’s emergency declaration
- REPORT: Tlaib rages against event in Detroit as ‘racist bulls—‘
- OpEd: The family secret Bruce Ohr told Rod Rosenstein about Russia case
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez goes on tear defending role in Amazon’s New York exit, Twitter users blast her
- VIDEO: Survey reveals Michelle Obama’s placement in 2020 race, if she runs
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters fires up crowd, declares Trump supporters are not patriots, receives fierce backlash
- REPORT: ‘Never Trump’ leader says final blow to movement may be far-left move by Democrats
- BREAKING: Pompeo issues statement on Alabama woman who joined ISIS, denies her claim
- REPORT: Miranda Lambert’s NYPD hubby is taken off patrol
- REPORT: Conservative group blasts Ocasio-Cortez over Amazon with Times Square billboard (PHOTO)