REPORT: Well-known CEO says he could beat Trump in an election: ‘I’m smarter than he is’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CNBC:
J.P. Morgan Chase Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon took a swipe at President Donald Trump, claiming that he could defeat the president in a head-to-head election. “I think I could beat Trump,” Dimon said Wednesday during an event held at his bank’s Park Avenue headquarters in New York. “Because I’m as tough as he is, I’m smarter than he is. I would be fine. He could punch me all he wants, it wouldn’t work with me. I’d fight right back.”
Shortly after, Dimon addressed the uproar caused by his comments: “I should not have said it. I’m not running for president,” the CEO said about an hour after the original exchange. The off-the-cuff outburst “proves I wouldn’t make a good politician,” Dimon said. “I get frustrated because I want all sides to come together to help solve big problems.”
Anyone who would TRUST a KNOWN DEEP STATE PUPPET like Jaime Dimon deserves him.
Jamie Dimon says he could beat Trump in an electionhttps://t.co/Dl96ZNV2lP
— CONSCIOUSAWARENESS 🧠 🌎🦅🦋🐝🥑🥦🍑🍉🍗🥩🍺 (@PLATOSCAVE007) September 12, 2018
The article goes on to state the following:
Dimon, 62, has been outspoken about what the U.S. needs to do to improve economic growth for a broader set of participants. He’s also pushed for common-sense reform on topics ranging from immigration policy to infrastructure spending. So he’s often asked whether he would run for president. In the past, he has said that while he would like running the country, he could never win an election.
But the victory of Donald Trump in 2016 — another billionaire New York businessman — raised the possibility that Dimon might change his mind.
To weigh in on this information provided by CNBC, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting CNBC
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you view Trump’s attacks on McCain as disrespectful?
- BREAKING: American Islamic Group launches effort demanding Jeanine Pirro, Tucker Carlson be FIRED by Fox News
- REPORT: Update on Fox News host Jeanine Pirro program
- REPORT: Country singer dead at 35 after accidental shooting
- BREAKING: Former Muslim Murdoch Executive Says He Quit Over Fox’s ‘Anti-Muslim Rhetoric’ (AUDIO)
- BREAKING: Marine Corps commandant warns deploying troops to the border poses ‘unacceptable risk’
- BREAKING: Clinton, in newly revealed emails, discussed classified foreign policy matters, secretive ‘private’ comms channel with Israel
- REPORT: Sen. McSally spoke with Trump over McCain attacks
- VIDEO: Fox News Hosts Tear Into Trump Over John McCain Attacks
- VIDEO: Kellyanne Conway weighs in on Trump & husband dispute