REPORT: Well-known CEO says he could beat Trump in an election: ‘I’m smarter than he is’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CNBC:
J.P. Morgan Chase Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon took a swipe at President Donald Trump, claiming that he could defeat the president in a head-to-head election. “I think I could beat Trump,” Dimon said Wednesday during an event held at his bank’s Park Avenue headquarters in New York. “Because I’m as tough as he is, I’m smarter than he is. I would be fine. He could punch me all he wants, it wouldn’t work with me. I’d fight right back.”
Shortly after, Dimon addressed the uproar caused by his comments: “I should not have said it. I’m not running for president,” the CEO said about an hour after the original exchange. The off-the-cuff outburst “proves I wouldn’t make a good politician,” Dimon said. “I get frustrated because I want all sides to come together to help solve big problems.”
Anyone who would TRUST a KNOWN DEEP STATE PUPPET like Jaime Dimon deserves him.
Jamie Dimon says he could beat Trump in an electionhttps://t.co/Dl96ZNV2lP
— CONSCIOUSAWARENESS 🧠 🌎🦅🦋🐝🥑🥦🍑🍉🍗🥩🍺 (@PLATOSCAVE007) September 12, 2018
The article goes on to state the following:
Dimon, 62, has been outspoken about what the U.S. needs to do to improve economic growth for a broader set of participants. He’s also pushed for common-sense reform on topics ranging from immigration policy to infrastructure spending. So he’s often asked whether he would run for president. In the past, he has said that while he would like running the country, he could never win an election.
But the victory of Donald Trump in 2016 — another billionaire New York businessman — raised the possibility that Dimon might change his mind.
To weigh in on this information provided by CNBC, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting CNBC
Trending on DML News
- Border Protection seized enough fentanyl to kill entire population of the United States
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham predicts Dems’ reaction to declassification of documents on Trump campaign surveillance
- RESEARCH: Number of Muslims in the US; how many are radical; impact on welfare
- REPORT: Mark Meadows views NEW ‘Strzok coverup’ material at DOJ
- Princess Diana’s death was no accident, say couple who witnessed crash
- Heat wave dubbed the ‘death ridge’ will scorch the southeastern US
- REPORT: Buttigieg backs far-left idea of erasing Thomas Jefferson’s name: ‘It’s the right thing to do’
- REPORT: Trump vows to ‘end’ Iran amid ‘threats’