REPORT: Well-known CEO says he could beat Trump in an election: ‘I’m smarter than he is’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CNBC:
J.P. Morgan Chase Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon took a swipe at President Donald Trump, claiming that he could defeat the president in a head-to-head election. “I think I could beat Trump,” Dimon said Wednesday during an event held at his bank’s Park Avenue headquarters in New York. “Because I’m as tough as he is, I’m smarter than he is. I would be fine. He could punch me all he wants, it wouldn’t work with me. I’d fight right back.”
Shortly after, Dimon addressed the uproar caused by his comments: “I should not have said it. I’m not running for president,” the CEO said about an hour after the original exchange. The off-the-cuff outburst “proves I wouldn’t make a good politician,” Dimon said. “I get frustrated because I want all sides to come together to help solve big problems.”
Anyone who would TRUST a KNOWN DEEP STATE PUPPET like Jaime Dimon deserves him.
Jamie Dimon says he could beat Trump in an electionhttps://t.co/Dl96ZNV2lP
— CONSCIOUSAWARENESS 🧠 🌎🦅🦋🐝🥑🥦🍑🍉🍗🥩🍺 (@PLATOSCAVE007) September 12, 2018
The article goes on to state the following:
Dimon, 62, has been outspoken about what the U.S. needs to do to improve economic growth for a broader set of participants. He’s also pushed for common-sense reform on topics ranging from immigration policy to infrastructure spending. So he’s often asked whether he would run for president. In the past, he has said that while he would like running the country, he could never win an election.
But the victory of Donald Trump in 2016 — another billionaire New York businessman — raised the possibility that Dimon might change his mind.
To weigh in on this information provided by CNBC, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting CNBC
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway changes Twitter bio after her husband rips on Trump
- EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol releases ANOTHER video of migrants destroying new wire on fence (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Media quiet about violent clash in Tijuana as Mexicans protest migrant caravan
- BREAKING: Democrat Stacey Abrams Ends Bid For Georgia Governor, Decrying ‘Suppression’
- REPORT: Migrants won’t see armed US soldiers on border
- REPORT: Michael Avenatti is evicted from his law offices in Newport Beach
- REPORT: Woolsey fire destroys movie director’s home, burns entire life savings in ‘fire-proof’ safe (PHOTOS)
- EXCLUSIVE: White House responds to judge’s ruling on Acosta press pass
- REPORT: Stormy Daniels explodes on Twitter in rant at airline over lost luggage before speech
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott