REPORT: WH aide opposes ‘special place in hell’ remark aimed at Trudeau
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
White House legislative director Marc Short said on Monday that he would not have used [White House trade adviser] Peter Navarro’s words that there was a “special place in hell” for Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
“I think that those are words that I would not have chosen,” Short told CNN’s John Berman.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I think that the reality is that the president felt that they had had a productive meeting. You heard the president even make announcements there that our goal was to have no tariffs and no barriers, but I think that there was offense taken that once airborne on your way to an incredibly important international summit that the prime minister of Canada chose to take to the podium to condemn the actions of the United States,” he continued.
“So that’s clearly what was the frustration, but no I think that the judgment day that separates us from heaven or hell is not dependent upon whether you agree with the president or not, so I do not think that it is the official position,” he said.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you believe the migrant caravan will actually be turned away at the U.S. border?
- REPORT: AP changes headline after outraged liberals complain about description of illegal caravan
- EXCLUSIVE: Hondurans caravan members carry their flag, burn US flag with swastika painted on it (PHOTO)
- Trump Tweets: Releases statement on unstoppable caravan
- BREAKING: Mexican newspaper provides shocking new estimate of migrant caravan numbers
- VIDEO: Univision anchor makes claim about caravan migrants
- REPORT: Bernie Sanders pours cold water on blue wave
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian sticks up for Kanye’s support of Trump on Alec Baldwin show
- VIDEO: Bangladeshis Joined Migrant Caravan In Guatemala, Univision Correspondent Reports
- REPORT: Grassley demands, and receives, explanation for Air Force’s $326G coffee cup spending