REPORT: WH aide opposes ‘special place in hell’ remark aimed at Trudeau
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
White House legislative director Marc Short said on Monday that he would not have used [White House trade adviser] Peter Navarro’s words that there was a “special place in hell” for Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
“I think that those are words that I would not have chosen,” Short told CNN’s John Berman.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I think that the reality is that the president felt that they had had a productive meeting. You heard the president even make announcements there that our goal was to have no tariffs and no barriers, but I think that there was offense taken that once airborne on your way to an incredibly important international summit that the prime minister of Canada chose to take to the podium to condemn the actions of the United States,” he continued.
“So that’s clearly what was the frustration, but no I think that the judgment day that separates us from heaven or hell is not dependent upon whether you agree with the president or not, so I do not think that it is the official position,” he said.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Letter from paramedic at Texas border reveals another side to immigration issue
- UPDATE: Sarah Huckabee Sanders responds to being kicked out of restaurant
- BREAKING: Vinnie Paul, legendary Pantera drummer, dies at 54
- EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol agent contacts DML, shares unreported FACTS on issues at border
- REPORT: Five Charity Workers Kidnapped and Gang-Raped
- REPORT: Millennials have found a reason to be optimistic about Trump
- REPORT: Reviewers pounce on online report that Virginia restaurant refused to serve Sarah Huckabee Sanders
- REPORT: Kathy Griffin teams up with Stormy Daniels to send vulgar message to Trump (PICTURE)
- Trump Tweet: ‘OBAMA KEPT THEM IN CAGES, WRAPPED IN FOIL’
- UPDATE: Prosecution decision reached for five teens who laughed at and mocked a man as he drowned