REPORT: WH aide opposes ‘special place in hell’ remark aimed at Trudeau
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
White House legislative director Marc Short said on Monday that he would not have used [White House trade adviser] Peter Navarro’s words that there was a “special place in hell” for Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
“I think that those are words that I would not have chosen,” Short told CNN’s John Berman.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I think that the reality is that the president felt that they had had a productive meeting. You heard the president even make announcements there that our goal was to have no tariffs and no barriers, but I think that there was offense taken that once airborne on your way to an incredibly important international summit that the prime minister of Canada chose to take to the podium to condemn the actions of the United States,” he continued.
“So that’s clearly what was the frustration, but no I think that the judgment day that separates us from heaven or hell is not dependent upon whether you agree with the president or not, so I do not think that it is the official position,” he said.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: New Mexico compound mysteriously destroyed by authorities
- UPDATE: Colorado girls’ bodies were submerged in crude oil for 4 days
- REPORT: ESPN makes announcement about national anthem for NFL games
- VIDEO: Chilling family videos emerge of murdered woman killed by husband
- VIDEO: Toddler recorded in family video praising the father accused of killing her
- REPORT: NYT gives estimate of tapes Omarosa believed to have in stash
- REPORT: Review of emails from DOJ’s Bruce Ohr reveals new details on dossier scandal
- BREAKING: Court deals another blow to Trump delay of an Obama regulation
- REPORT: Parkland shooter: Seven key facts hidden in the school district’s report
- BREAKING: Trump calls Justice official a ‘disgrace,’ vows to revoke clearance (Video)