REPORT: WH cancels daily morning communications meetings following leaked comments
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Senior officials in the White House communications office have decided to cancel the large morning meetings, attended by lower-ranking staffers, after a “leak” during a previous meeting ensnared communications aide Kelly Sadler in a controversy after inappropriate comments regarding Sen. John McCain’s brain cancer.
A White House official confirms to Fox News, a story first reported by the New York Times, that since the blow up over Sadler’s remarks not only has the larger meeting been cancelled, but also the meetings now only consist of the higher-ranking staff and have omitted the lower-ranking staff and middle-ranking staff that some in the West Wing blame for the current leaking of information that have made the White House look poorly in recent months.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Periodically, we streamline our operations to better communicate the president’s message,” Deputy White House press secretary Lindsay Walters said in a statement about the restructuring of the meetings.
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: North Korea responds to Trump canceling summit (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Trump releases letter cancelling North Korea summit
- VIDEO: Trump responds to Comey’s taunt about grandchildren
- VIDEO: Trump’s response to new National Anthem policy sends Dems into orbit
- DML TV: Eerie blue flames in Hawaii raise new fears of explosions
- REPORT: Judge denies top news outlets access to sealed records in Mueller investigation
- VIDEO: Trump wants the ‘whole package’ in an immigration deal
- UPDATE: Evicted 30-year-old who ‘failed to launch’ gets job offer (Video)
- BREAKING: North Korea declares its nuclear test site closed after a ‘huge explosion’
- REPORT: Judge candidate dies 1 day after primary victory