REPORT: WH reacts to Macron’s claim that Trump’s mind changed on Syria
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
The White House reacted Sunday night to France’s claim that it “convinced” President Donald Trump to maintain the U.S. military presence in Syria, days after the two allies took part in airstrikes against the Assad regime.
“Ten days ago, President Trump wanted to withdraw from Syria. We convinced him to remain,” French President Emmanuel Macron said live on French television BFM and online investigative site Mediapart.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said in response: “The U.S. mission has not changed — the president has been clear that he wants U.S. forces to come home as quickly as possible. We are determined to completely crush ISIS and create the conditions that will prevent its return. In addition, we expect our regional allies and partners to take greater responsibility both militarily and financially for securing the region.”
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Trump makes decision about attending Barbara Bush funeral
- TRUMP TWEET: Michael Flynn destroyed
- BREAKING: 1 injured in shooting at Florida high school, authorities say
- BREAKING: DNC files multimillion dollar lawsuit against Russia, Trump campaign, WikiLeaks
- REPORT: Court battle launched over anti-sanctuary law in California city
- REPORT: Stormy Daniels to Donate NDA Money to Highly Controversial Organization
- VIDEO: Fox News guest mocks Laura Ingraham for losing advertisers: ‘High school kids shut you down’
- UPDATE: Sheriffs killed at Florida restaurant identified
- VIDEO: 7-year-old boy arrives to school high on cocaine
- REPORT: Giuliani explains why he’s joining Trump’s legal team