REPORT: White collar lawyer declines opportunity to join Trump’s legal team
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A white collar lawyer has reportedly declined the chance to serve on President Trump’s legal team.
CNN reported New York attorney Steven Molo — a former special prosecutor who specializes in white collar defense — was contacted by people close to Trump.
Molo declined the offer due to an unidentified conflict.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
Former U.S. Solicitor General Theodore Olson also turned down an offer to join the team.
One of Trump’s attorneys, John Dowd, abruptly resigned from his legal team last month.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Screenwriter Behind ‘The Hate U Give,’ Dies Day Before Film Premiere
- REPORT: AOC makes shocking statement about Mitch McConnell
- REPORT: Trump Administration Makes Decision On Granting Venezuelans Temporary Protection
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice dies at age 99
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pratt criticized for wearing patriotic flag shirt; here’s how you can take a stand
- REPORT: Trump fires back with blistering tweet at Tillerson over Putin statement
- REPORT: 18-year-old pilot and pageant queen dies in fiery plane crash
- Elementary teacher suspended over sexual orientation talk with students
- REPORT: Mexico makes stunning claim on where funding for migrant caravan came from
- VIDEO: Kevin McCarthy condemns House vote on Trump’s ‘go back’ comments