REPORT: White collar lawyer declines opportunity to join Trump’s legal team
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A white collar lawyer has reportedly declined the chance to serve on President Trump’s legal team.
CNN reported New York attorney Steven Molo — a former special prosecutor who specializes in white collar defense — was contacted by people close to Trump.
Molo declined the offer due to an unidentified conflict.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
Former U.S. Solicitor General Theodore Olson also turned down an offer to join the team.
One of Trump’s attorneys, John Dowd, abruptly resigned from his legal team last month.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Trump makes decision about attending Barbara Bush funeral
- TRUMP TWEET: Michael Flynn destroyed
- BREAKING: 1 injured in shooting at Florida high school, authorities say
- BREAKING: DNC files multimillion dollar lawsuit against Russia, Trump campaign, WikiLeaks
- REPORT: Court battle launched over anti-sanctuary law in California city
- REPORT: Stormy Daniels to Donate NDA Money to Highly Controversial Organization
- VIDEO: Fox News guest mocks Laura Ingraham for losing advertisers: ‘High school kids shut you down’
- UPDATE: Sheriffs killed at Florida restaurant identified
- REPORT: Water scooter gunmen shoot up beach in Cancun’s tourist zone
- REPORT: Giuliani explains why he’s joining Trump’s legal team