REPORT: White collar lawyer declines opportunity to join Trump’s legal team
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A white collar lawyer has reportedly declined the chance to serve on President Trump’s legal team.
CNN reported New York attorney Steven Molo — a former special prosecutor who specializes in white collar defense — was contacted by people close to Trump.
Molo declined the offer due to an unidentified conflict.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
Former U.S. Solicitor General Theodore Olson also turned down an offer to join the team.
One of Trump’s attorneys, John Dowd, abruptly resigned from his legal team last month.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham predicts Dems’ reaction to declassification of documents on Trump campaign surveillance
- REPORT: House Intelligence enjoys breakthrough with Justice Department
- REPORT: Trump, Pelosi wage Twitter war over ‘stammer’ video
- REPORT: Meteorologist fact-checks Ocasio-Cortez after her bizarre claim about tornado
- REPORT: Suspected illegal immigrant accused of impregnating 11-year-old girl [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Trump responds to Theresa May’s resignation announcement
- REPORT: Twitter permanently bans two famous Trump antagonists