REPORT: White collar lawyer declines opportunity to join Trump’s legal team
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A white collar lawyer has reportedly declined the chance to serve on President Trump’s legal team.
CNN reported New York attorney Steven Molo — a former special prosecutor who specializes in white collar defense — was contacted by people close to Trump.
Molo declined the offer due to an unidentified conflict.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
Former U.S. Solicitor General Theodore Olson also turned down an offer to join the team.
One of Trump’s attorneys, John Dowd, abruptly resigned from his legal team last month.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com.
Trending on DML News
- GONE VIRAL: Mom of killed Navy SEAL hero rips Democrat for Purple Heart for Strzok comment
- Gowdy: Rosenstein should not be impeached, public hearings a joke
- REPORT: James Woods threatened by Stormi Daniels’ lawyer
- REPORT: Gowdy says Mueller probe is not a witch hunt
- REPORT: California Dems stun Sen Feinstein
- VIDEO: SF Mayor: ‘There’s More Feces … Than I’ve Ever Seen’
- VIDEO: Trump raves about ‘beautiful’ Queen, internet complains about ‘awkward moment’
- REPORT: Russia responds in agreement to Trump’s statement on Twitter
- POLL: Who is the most dangerous Democrat in 2020?
- VIDEO: John Bolton Speaks Out on WH Decision To Cancel His CNN Interview, Russia and more