REPORT: White House announces where President Trump donated his second quarter 2019 salary
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by USATODAY.COM:
President Donald Trump wrote a check to donate his second quarter 2019 salary to the office of the Surgeon General to fund an upcoming public health advisory, the White House told USA TODAY.
It’s his third salary donation to the Department of Health and Human Services.
The article goes on to state the following:
“The President recognizes the important mission of the Surgeon General to protect and improve the health of all Americans, including helping to tackle the opioid epidemic and raise awareness of the dangers of e-cigarette usage among teenagers and children,” the White House said in a statement.
The $100,000 will be used to fund an upcoming public health advisory, but officials declined to say the subject.
I donate 100% of my President’s salary, $400,000, back to our Country, and feel very good about it! https://t.co/cX8Op2qyw7
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 16, 2019
— Judd Deere (@JuddPDeere45) August 16, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit USATODAY.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Father-of-three blows up home on day of daughter’s wedding
- REPORT: Liberal paper passed on thinly sourced Kavanaugh story before NYT published it
- REPORT: Kim Jong Un sends invitation to President Trump
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- Man tries to bribe wheelchair-bound woman after sexually assaulting her
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez makes request on Manafort being sent to Rikers Island