REPORT: White House ‘exploring’ Trump-Putin meeting, aide says
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by Politico:
The White House and the Kremlin are “exploring” a possible meeting between President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin, according to a White House aide.
Richard Hooker, a senior director for Europe and Russia on the National Security Council, told the Russian news agency TASS Wednesday that the idea is in the works, but he offered no specifics.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I think that both sides are exploring an opportunity to meet, yes. I don’t think any decisions have been made, or details have been worked out, but I believe both sides are exploring an opportunity to try to do that,” Hooker told TASS.
To weigh in on this information provided by Politico, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting Politico
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Former ‘Apprentice’ Troy McClain responds to allegations that he played ‘N-word’ tape for Omarosa
- REPORT: CDC warns massive measles outbreak has hit 21 states
- BREAKING: Trump revokes security clearance of former Obama administration CIA director (video)
- REPORT: Philadelphia mom who paid $25k for prom send off is charged with defrauding US government
- REPORT: Jimmy Kimmel recalls stunning incident with Omarosa
- VIDEO: Dem Set to Become First Muslim Woman in Congress Pledges to ‘Absolutely’ Vote Against Aid to Israel
- REPORT: Pregnant mom and her 2 daughters missing, may be endangered
- REPORT: Ex-CIA Director John Brennan fires back after White House revokes his security clearance (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Former Trump employee releases statement on Omarosa
- REPORT: Somali refugee wins Democratic primary in Keith Ellison’s old district