REPORT: White House ‘exploring’ Trump-Putin meeting, aide says
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by Politico:
The White House and the Kremlin are “exploring” a possible meeting between President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin, according to a White House aide.
Richard Hooker, a senior director for Europe and Russia on the National Security Council, told the Russian news agency TASS Wednesday that the idea is in the works, but he offered no specifics.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I think that both sides are exploring an opportunity to meet, yes. I don’t think any decisions have been made, or details have been worked out, but I believe both sides are exploring an opportunity to try to do that,” Hooker told TASS.
To weigh in on this information provided by Politico, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting Politico
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Leaked records reveal shocking allegations against Tony Robbins
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Ilhan Omar, Somali refugee elected to Congress, embodies ‘failed immigration system’
- EXCLUSIVE: Here’s a great way to display your patriotism
- BREAKING: Republican Congressman posts ‘Twitterstorm’ calling for Trump’s impeachment
- VIDEO: ‘American Idol’ judge flooded with complaints about ‘horrible decision’ on show
- BREAKING: Huge group of 325 Central Americans apprehended at border in Arizona (PHOTOS)
- REPORT: Joe Biden’s affectionate, physical style with women comes under scrutiny
- POLL: Do you support ICE’s decision to drop off migrants in U.S. counties?
- UPDATE: Trump Plan Mandates E-Verify, Protecting U.S. Jobs for Americans
- VIDEO: Maher guest says Trump should be killed like the Saudi Arabian journalist, attempts to backpedal