REPORT: White House hunting for schedule leaker
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
The White House has reportedly launched an internal probe into who leaked the president’s schedule to Axios this week.
Politico reported late Friday that the search, which has been approved by acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney and President Trump himself, has reached out to the White House IT office and begun narrowing down a list of suspects.
The article goes on to state the following:
One administration official told Politico that the culprit was probably a career government employee who works in the White House and not somebody the president had handpicked for the administration.
— Eliana Johnson (@elianayjohnson) February 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190