REPORT: White House hunting for schedule leaker
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
The White House has reportedly launched an internal probe into who leaked the president’s schedule to Axios this week.
Politico reported late Friday that the search, which has been approved by acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney and President Trump himself, has reached out to the White House IT office and begun narrowing down a list of suspects.
The article goes on to state the following:
One administration official told Politico that the culprit was probably a career government employee who works in the White House and not somebody the president had handpicked for the administration.
— Eliana Johnson (@elianayjohnson) February 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Are you concerned about Trump’s mental stability?
- VIDEO: Trump called supporter to apologize for mocking his weight, supporter responds
- VIDEO: Disgraced former Trump staffers Scaramucci and Omarosa discuss the president’s ‘mental decline’
- OpEd: Washington owes Justice Neil Gorsuch an apology
- VIDEO: Maher slams far-left Dems for backing anti-Israel BDS movement
- EXCLUSIVE: Residents flock to greet ‘Trump Unity Bridge’ driving through town (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Multiple Texas cities hit with coordinated ransomware attacks