REPORT: White House proceeds with State of the Union plans, has back-up plan

BY TEAM DML / JANUARY 22, 2019 /

GET the DML NEWS APP (FREE) Click Here

Below is a report that DML News gives a 4 OUT OF 4 STARS trustworthiness rating. We base this rating on the following criteria:

  • Provides named sources
  • Reported by more than one notable outlet
  • Does not insert opinion or leading words
  • Includes supporting video, direct statements, or photos

Click here to read more about our rating system.

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:

The White House is still planning to move ahead with next week’s scheduled State of the Union address, but the details remain up in the air after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi strongly urged the president to delay the speech or submit it in writing amid the government shutdown fight.

According to multiple sources, it remains unclear whether the address scheduled for Jan. 29 will in fact go forward, or what venue it would be in. The White House is even planning for the possibility of a speech outside of Washington.

The article goes on to state the following:

But Fox News has learned that the White House sent a letter to the House Sergeant at Arms asking to schedule a walk-through for next week’s planned address. This comes after a previously scheduled walk-through last week was canceled at Pelosi’s request.

At the moment, President Trump intends to be at the Capitol next Tuesday to deliver his speech as scheduled, sources said. White House officials told Fox News they essentially are preparing for two tracks for next week’s speech. The preferred track is an address, as per custom, at the Capitol. The second track is a backup plan for a speech outside of Washington, D.C.

To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.

Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW



DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM

3 Comments

  1. Sally J Becker January 22nd, 2019 at 1:24 pm

    NO MATTER WHERE THE SPEECH IS HELD IT MUST BE MADE MANDATORY FOR NANCY TO ATTEND. THE ONLY REASON SHE WANTED TO CANCEL IS SO THAT SHE DIDN’T HAVE TO SIT BEHIND HIM IN FULL VIEW FOR MOST OF IT. SHE IS LYING YET AGAIN.

    Reply

  2. Tracy January 22nd, 2019 at 1:29 pm

    Take it to the people MAGA rally style !! Do it YOUR way POTUS and give Nancy the F U finger 😄

    Reply

  3. Robin January 22nd, 2019 at 3:45 pm

    Mr President Sir,do not give in to Nancy! Continue on,this is your right! Make sure she is present for the SOTU!

    Reply

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *