REPORT: White House sets goal date for confirmation of Supreme Court nominee
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The White House urged the Senate Tuesday to confirm Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court within the next 66 days.
The administration is citing the average time it took to confirm his two most recent predecessors to the high court and is betting that the current confirmation process will go as smoothly as President Trump’s initial reveal.
The article goes on to state the following:
“The last two Supreme Court confirmations occurred in 66 days,” principal deputy press secretary Raj Shah said in an interview with conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt Tuesday morning, noting that Justices Elena Kagan and Neil Gorsuch were both confirmed in less than 70 days.
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway changes Twitter bio after her husband rips on Trump
- EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol releases ANOTHER video of migrants destroying new wire on fence (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Media quiet about violent clash in Tijuana as Mexicans protest migrant caravan
- BREAKING: Democrat Stacey Abrams Ends Bid For Georgia Governor, Decrying ‘Suppression’
- REPORT: Migrants won’t see armed US soldiers on border
- REPORT: Michael Avenatti is evicted from his law offices in Newport Beach
- EXCLUSIVE: White House responds to judge’s ruling on Acosta press pass
- REPORT: Woolsey fire destroys movie director’s home, burns entire life savings in ‘fire-proof’ safe (PHOTOS)
- REPORT: Stormy Daniels explodes on Twitter in rant at airline over lost luggage before speech
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott