REPORT: White House sets goal date for confirmation of Supreme Court nominee
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The White House urged the Senate Tuesday to confirm Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court within the next 66 days.
The administration is citing the average time it took to confirm his two most recent predecessors to the high court and is betting that the current confirmation process will go as smoothly as President Trump’s initial reveal.
The article goes on to state the following:
“The last two Supreme Court confirmations occurred in 66 days,” principal deputy press secretary Raj Shah said in an interview with conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt Tuesday morning, noting that Justices Elena Kagan and Neil Gorsuch were both confirmed in less than 70 days.
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: One DEAD, gunman holding hostages at LA Trader Joe’s SURRENDERS
- REPORT: City Named The ‘Rat Capital’ Of The U.S.
- BREAKING: Justice Dept releases surveillance applications for former Trump aide
- BREAKING: Gunman takes hostages inside a Trader Joe’s (video)
- Trump Tweet: Statement on hostage situation at Trader Joe’s store
- VIDEO: Whoopi Goldberg: Pirro wasn’t kicked out, she left cursing at staff
- REPORT: Missouri duck boat accident takes even more tragic turn
- BREAKING: Avenatti makes shocking offer regarding Michael Cohen (video)
- DML TV: Debate breaks out on FOX about illegal aliens voting in US elections
- POLL: Should Whoopi issue a public apology to Judge Jeanine?