REPORT: White House Will ‘Look Into’ Fox News’ Decision to Stop Broadcasting Trump Rallies
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by THEDAILYBEAST.COM:
The White House has vowed to “look into” a decision taken by Fox News to stop broadcasting Donald Trump’s rallies live and in full because they’re no longer bringing in high ratings. Politico reports viewing figures for Trump rallies have dropped and tend to be similar to, or even below, those for regular programming. The network only showed clips of his three rallies over the last week, rather than broadcasting the whole events uninterrupted. The report states White House figures are concerned Trump is losing control of a key platform ahead of the midterms. One senior White House official told Politico they were unsure why the network is cutting away from the rallies, saying officials planned “to look into that” and that they expect White House Communications Director Bill Shine, a former Fox News executive, to be in touch with his former colleagues about the move.
To weigh in on this information provided by THEDAILYBEAST.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Beto resorts to speaking Spanish in debate answer, though doesn’t give an actual answer
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- REPORT: Tulsi Gabbard’s hairstyle draws more attention than her answers
- VIDEO: Young Man Confronts Vehicle Full Of Russian Soldiers During Road Rage Incident
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- OpEd: Sen. Marco Rubio: Dems’ court-packing plan is all wrong
- VIDEO: AG Bill Barr surprises DOJ event attendees with stunning bagpipes performance