REPORT: Wife accuses former Republican senator of bank fraud
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The wife of former New York Republican Sen. Alfonse D’Amato said she has gone to federal authorities, alleging that her husband committed bank fraud and that he forged her signature on checks from a secret bank account for millions of dollars spanning seven years.
Katuria D’Amato, who has been in several rounds of legal battles with her husband over the last few weeks, said in an interview with Law&Crime that she found out about the account when the U.K.-based bank HSBC sent a letter to her home about the account opened in her name.
The article goes on to state the following:
The couple, who have been married for 15 years, are going through a complicated and contentious divorce.
The couple, who have been married for 15 years, are going through a complicated and contentious divorce.https://t.co/OTzL3xMs0K
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) April 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- Trump administration proposes cuts to e-verify 2020
- VIDEO: Tucker On Democrats’ Reactions To Trump Sanctuary Idea: ‘It Sounds A Little … Racist!’
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters meets her match, debates woman on the street
- UPDATE: Joe Biden doesn’t recall alleged kissing incident from 2014
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)