REPORT: WikiLeaks confirms safety of Assange’s cat [Photos]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
WikiLeaks on Friday confirmed that founder Julian Assange’s cat is safe after Assange’s arrest.
“We can confirm that Assange’s cat is safe,” the organization tweeted Saturday.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Assange asked his lawyers to rescue him from embassy threats in mid-October. They will be reunited in freedom,” it added.
We can confirm that Assange’s cat is safe. Assange asked his lawyers to rescue him from embassy threats in mid-October. They will be reunited in freedom. #FreeAssange #NoExtradition pic.twitter.com/zSo8RfXXc9
— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) April 13, 2019
Ever since Assange was arrested on Thursday, social media has been abuzz, wondering what has happened to his cat. Below is a sampling of the many posts, reports and photos of the cat, whose name, reportedly, is Michi.
I wonder what will happen to James, Julian Assange’s cat, who also lived in Ecuador’s London embassy pic.twitter.com/YYOUZS9K1V
— bianca bharti (@biancabharti) April 11, 2019
What’s next for Julian Assange’s cat? pic.twitter.com/8ETx8lKlRL
— Elliot Wagland (@elliotwagland) April 11, 2019
I hope someone at the Ecuadorian embassy takes care of Julian Assange’s cat. pic.twitter.com/IEHVWTdrdI
— Sara Firth (@Sara__Firth) April 11, 2019
.@DailyCaller researchers @amber_athey and @AryssaDamron with the scoop: There’s ZERO chance Assange’s cat isn’t the head of Wiki Leaks. Julian is the fall guy. This was always the plan. pic.twitter.com/FjvSEg8d2k
— Jessica Fletcher (@heckyessica) April 11, 2019
What happened to Julian Assange’s cat? https://t.co/gZ1aDIcMI7
— The New York Times (@nytimes) April 12, 2019
— Ameme Hack (@AmemeHack) April 11, 2019
— CNN International (@cnni) April 11, 2019
— Israel Navas Duran (@IsraelNavasDur1) April 13, 2019
Where Is Julian Assange’s Twitter-Famous Pet Cat Now That He’s Been Arrested? https://t.co/HgUDCaRwTd
— Katrina vandenHeuvel (@KatrinaNation) April 11, 2019
The truth is Ecuador was threatening to dump #Assange’s cat at a kill shelter in order to black mail him into leaving the embassy.
He gave the cat to a trusted family member to keep him safe, in the hopes that they will be re-United in freedom.https://t.co/LS09KFi8gN
— Partisangirl 🇸🇾 (@Partisangirl) April 12, 2019
Don’t worry. Assange’s cat was previously rescued and has been deloused. pic.twitter.com/iDNAqSmN5r
— Claude Taylor (@TrueFactsStated) April 11, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) April 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: State Dems approve mega-millions in tuition aid for illegal immigrants – after blocking same for Gold Star families
- REPORT: Lori Loughlin’s DAUGHTER under investigation for college sacndal
- VIDEO: Pelosi undermines Trump abroad on US-UK trade deal
- REPORT: Fired DOJ official blasts President Trump in TIME 100 bio on Robert Mueller
- REPORT: Department of Correction officer busted for drunk driving on FDR Drive
- EXCLUSIVE: Filmmaker reveals SOLUTION to immigration crisis that everyone is ignoring (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Federal judge compares Trump to Ku Klux Klan and Jim Crow segregationists
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- REPORT: Fox News personality to become Treasury spokesperson
- REPORT: Trump makes first direct comments about running against Buttigieg (Audio)