REPORT: Who will walk Meghan Markle down the aisle announced
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by PageSix.com:
Prince Charles will walk Meghan Markle down the aisle to marry his son Prince Harry at St. George’s Chapel on Saturday – filling in for the bride’s father, who fell ill days before the royal wedding.
Kensington Palace announed Friday that the heir to the British throne “is pleased to be able to welcome Ms. Markle to the Royal Family in this way.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The Prince of Wales will meet his future daughter-in-law at the Quire, which marks the second half of the aisle, where he will take her arm for the final steps, the UK’s Telegraph reported.
The ceremony will omit the traditional moment of “giving away,” where the presiding archbishop asks: “Who giveth this woman to be married to this man?”
Friday’s announcement comes after rampant speculation about who would have the honor after the bride announced that her father, Thomas Markle, wouldn’t attend because of poor health.
A statement from Ms. Meghan Markle: pic.twitter.com/TjBNarmuBU
— Kensington Palace (@KensingtonRoyal) May 17, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by PageSix.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting PageSix.com
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: House Dems to offer additional funding for ‘border security’ to reopen government
- VIDEO: Judge Jeanine tears Nancy Pelosi to shreds in blistering monologue, concludes with shocking image
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- BREAKING: Inside the Mueller team’s decision to dispute BuzzFeed’s explosive story on Trump and Cohen
- REPORT: Four boys ages 12 to 14 are charged with kidnapping and raping a girl
- BREAKING: Details leaked on Trump’s planned announcement, expected compromise on shutdown
- EXCLUSIVE: Ann Coulter lambasts President Trump’s compromise proposal with Twitter rampage
- BREAKING: President Trump makes announcement on proposal to end shutdown (VIDEO)
- POLL: Do you approve of President Trump’s ‘immigration compromise’ proposal?
- BREAKING: Skating champion dies by suicide day after being suspended