REPORT: Woman attacked by pack of pit bulls
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by Dallas Morning News:
A woman has been hospitalized after she was attacked by four pit bulls early Sunday in South Dallas.
She was bitten numerous times about 2 a.m. in the 4300 block of Hamilton Avenue.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
Officers cornered the dogs until Dallas Animal Services arrived. Animal Services said Sunday the dogs were in custody and the department was investigating the attack incident.
The woman, who has not been identified, was transported to a local hospital for her injuries, and her condition has not been disclosed. Further details about the attack were not available Sunday afternoon.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting Dallas Morning News.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Ohio woman’s cancer disappears after groundbreaking clinical trial
- BREAKING: Mexico is closing off border in key region
- VIDEO: Two Youth Severely Injured after Falling off Border Wall
- VIDEO: Convicted child abuser goes berserk, attacks prosecutors in courtroom at sentencing
- BREAKING: Publisher of National Enquirer claims it paid hush money to help Trump
- BREAKING: Republican-led Senate breaks with Trump on Saudi vote
- BREAKING: Kansas state Republican switches party affiliation to Democrat
- BREAKING: House passes $867 billion farm bill, giving Trump major win
- REPORT: Incoming NY Attorney General claims she’ll do everything in her power to investigate Trump, and his family
- BREAKING: Beloved Fox TV meteorologist and mother-of-two takes her own life