REPORT: Woman attacked by pack of pit bulls
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by Dallas Morning News:
A woman has been hospitalized after she was attacked by four pit bulls early Sunday in South Dallas.
She was bitten numerous times about 2 a.m. in the 4300 block of Hamilton Avenue.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
Officers cornered the dogs until Dallas Animal Services arrived. Animal Services said Sunday the dogs were in custody and the department was investigating the attack incident.
The woman, who has not been identified, was transported to a local hospital for her injuries, and her condition has not been disclosed. Further details about the attack were not available Sunday afternoon.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting Dallas Morning News.
Trending on DML News
- CLAIM: Martin Luther King Jr had 40 affairs and laughed as friend raped woman
- POLL: Should Tucker Carlson be fired from Fox News?
- Cost of open borders exposed in Muslim refugee oath (video)
- DML TV
- Heat wave dubbed the ‘death ridge’ will scorch the southeastern US
- REPORT: Trump vows to ‘end’ Iran amid ‘threats’
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally