REPORT: Woman behind wheel of car that fatally ran over two young children found dead of apparent suicide
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
The woman who fatally hit two children with her car in a Brooklyn crosswalk and caused one of their mother’s to lose her unborn child earlier this year has committed suicide.
Dorothy Bruns, 44, was found dead in her Staten Island home by a friend on Tuesday afternoon. Bruns, who suffered from multiple sclerosis and seizures, reportedly left a suicide note.
The article goes on to state the following:
Bottles of prescription pills were also found nearby.
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- REPORT: New data reveals how much the military has spent on transgender care since 2016
- REPORT: Nationwide ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Rallies Launch Saturday
- REPORT: Dozens died in North Korean earthquake