REPORT: Woman found dead in garbage chute at Anthony Weiner’s former address (VIDEO)
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
A woman was found dead inside a trash compactor at a New York apartment block on Tuesday evening.
The 48-year-old, who police say lived at the premises, was found unconscious inside the machine, and was pronounced dead at the scene.
The article goes on to state the following:
Police had been called to the block at 1 Irving Place in Union Square, where Anthony Weiner and Huma Abedin own an apartment, just before 5pm.
She was found by a building maintenance worker, and her identity has been withheld until police notify her family.
A spokesman for the NYPD told DailyMail.com the woman’s cause of death will be announced by the medical examiner.
Police do not yet know how she ended up in the trash compactor, but NBC reports her purse was found nearby.
Security footage also shows the woman walking into the apartment building shortly before she was found inside the machine, PIX11 reported.
Weiner and Abedin have owned an apartment at the address for 16 years, which was listed for rent at $11,900 a month on the same day he pleaded guilty to sexting a 15-year-old girl.
To weigh in on this information provided by DailyMail, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- FDNY says 3 injured in fire near New York City’s Times Square
- POLL: Was school right to fire teacher who pointed out illegal alien students to President Trump?
- REPORT: Biden: ‘I’ve spent as much time’ with Putin as Trump
- VIDEO: Missing Florida girl shown tied up and crying in Instagram video call, family tells police
- REPORT: GRAPHIC: Half-eaten remains of migrant found on Texas ranch near border
- REPORT: Bernie Sanders reveals what he admires about Trump
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts