REPORT: Woman swerves to avoid hitting cat, hits something else instead
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
This could have been a real cat-astrophe.
A Queens woman rammed her car over a fire hydrant and into a tree early on Sunday — all to avoid hitting a cat.
The article goes on to state the following:
Dilma Pazmino was pulling her white VW Tiguan out of the driveway of her home in Oakland Gardens around 8 a.m., when she spotted the kitty scampering in front of her vehicle.
— New York Post (@nypost) February 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: How Minneapolis’ Somali community became the terrorist recruitment capital of the US
- REPORT: ICE arrests millionaire fugitives from Ecuador who donated to tens of thousands to Obama
- REPORT: Republicans respond to Trump’s national emergency declaration
- VIDEO: Acosta Refers to Children of Angel Moms as ‘Allegedly Killed by Undocumented Immigrants’
- POLL: Are you losing confidence in President Trump
- REPORT: Pelosi fundraising off Trump emergency declaration
- REPORT: In hypothetical 2020 matchup, Trump in dead heat with….
- VIDEO: Mormon son ‘murdered his parents and their cleaner at their home’
- VIDEO: Senator Suggests a Dem President Can Seize Guns With a National Emergency
- EXCLUSIVE: Here’s a simple way to take a stand against creeping socialism in America