REPORT: Woman swerves to avoid hitting cat, hits something else instead
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
This could have been a real cat-astrophe.
A Queens woman rammed her car over a fire hydrant and into a tree early on Sunday — all to avoid hitting a cat.
The article goes on to state the following:
Dilma Pazmino was pulling her white VW Tiguan out of the driveway of her home in Oakland Gardens around 8 a.m., when she spotted the kitty scampering in front of her vehicle.
— New York Post (@nypost) February 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials