REPORT: Women’s March Launches Petition To Ban Trump From Twitter And Facebook
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Left-wing activist group Women’s March on Saturday launched a petition demanding Twitter and Facebook ban President Donald Trump from their platforms.
The petition accuses Trump of “inciting violence” against Democratic Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar by tweeting a video that spliced a comment she made about the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks with footage from the attacks.
The article goes on to state the following:
“The president will not stop. He will continue to issue hateful messages from the White House. But you can stop him from issuing those messages on your platforms. Do the right thing. Suspend Trump from Twitter and Facebook,” the petition reads.
Women’s March coupled the petition with a fundraising pitch Saturday in an email from co-founder Linda Sarsour, who claimed that Trump “is inciting violence against a Black Muslim sitting member of congress, putting her life at risk.”
Add your name here: https://t.co/6UmSsmtt4m
— Women’s March (@womensmarch) April 13, 2019
Tell Twitter to suspend Trump’s account for inciting hate and violence against Rep. @IlhanMN & the Muslim American community.
R/T & take further action here:https://t.co/x3Pm3QVJKq
— Ariel Gold 🔥💕 אריאל (@ArielElyseGold) April 14, 2019
We don’t have to give hate a platform. Sign here: https://t.co/3BFAPfjjH3
— Sandra Lopez (@nycsf) April 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Rep. Gaetz makes rare move to join Dem on amendment to block Trump on Iran
- BREAKING: Minnesota Lawmaker Calls For Ethics Investigation Into Rep. Ilhan Omar [VIDEO]
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- BREAKING: Podium placement for first Democratic debate revealed
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets