REPORT: Woodstock 50 denied permit in upstate New York
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
An upstate New York town has denied a permit to stage the Woodstock 50 festival at a local horse track, saying the application is too late and incomplete.
Organizers can appeal the permit denial to the town’s planning board within five days, Vernon town attorney Vincent Rossi said Tuesday. Organizers did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
The article goes on to state the following:
The denial came a day after opponents of the three-day festival packed a Vernon town board meeting Monday night, voicing concerns about safety and traffic in the rural area. Oneida County Sheriff Rob Maciol told the crowd it would be impossible to ensure public safety on such short notice.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: AOC makes shocking statement about Mitch McConnell
- REPORT: Trump Administration Makes Decision On Granting Venezuelans Temporary Protection
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice dies at age 99
- REPORT: Screenwriter Behind ‘The Hate U Give,’ Dies Day Before Film Premiere
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pratt criticized for wearing patriotic flag shirt; here’s how you can take a stand
- REPORT: Trump fires back with blistering tweet at Tillerson over Putin statement
- REPORT: 18-year-old pilot and pageant queen dies in fiery plane crash
- Team DML Membership Confirmation
- VIDEO: Kevin McCarthy condemns House vote on Trump’s ‘go back’ comments
- REPORT: Priest’s son charged in murder of American biologist in Greece as grisly new details emerge