REPORT: Woodstock 50 denied permit in upstate New York
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
An upstate New York town has denied a permit to stage the Woodstock 50 festival at a local horse track, saying the application is too late and incomplete.
Organizers can appeal the permit denial to the town’s planning board within five days, Vernon town attorney Vincent Rossi said Tuesday. Organizers did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
The article goes on to state the following:
The denial came a day after opponents of the three-day festival packed a Vernon town board meeting Monday night, voicing concerns about safety and traffic in the rural area. Oneida County Sheriff Rob Maciol told the crowd it would be impossible to ensure public safety on such short notice.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Justice Dept unseals 11-count indictment linked to Russian bribery, Uranium One
- POLL: Will Trump’s decision to abandon the Kurds in Syria hurt his chances for reelection?
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- BREAKING: Key Cabinet Member Tells Trump He Will Resign After Ukraine Controversy
- REPORT: Jim Acosta fires off tweets aimed at Trump’s presidential address
- PHOTO: Stormy Daniels announces Playboy photo shoot
- CLAIM: Secret Document Reveals China Covertly Offering Missiles and Aid to N. Korea
- REPORT: ICE identifies hundreds of migrants lying about their family status
- POLL: Should Fox News bring Megyn Kelly back to their network?