REPORT: Worst airport in US has been named
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXBUSINESS.COM:
Newark Liberty Airport has officially been the dubbed the worst U.S. airport, according to a new ranking list.
The New Jersey-based hub held the lowest U.S. spot at 116 of 132 around the world, according to AirHelp’s annual rating list, which is an organization that specializes in air traveler rights by seeking compensation for delays and cancellations. Bloomberg NewsOpens a New Window. was first to report the rankings.
The article goes on to state the following:
Overall, U.S. airports ranked poorly on the global list with the highest-ranking American field going to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International, which scored the 34th spot.
— Bloomberg (@business) May 11, 2019
— Bloomberg (@business) May 12, 2019
According to @business recent ratings, Doha’s Hamad International Airport is rated among the top in the list. Such a great achievement for @QatarAirways. #BestAirlinehttps://t.co/Yvb8fhQUUK pic.twitter.com/ODbcLUjS8S
— Faisal Ahmed (@FaisalAhmed86) May 9, 2019
The airports are rated by AirHelp in their #2019AnnualRating, based on time performance, services, food & shopping options. @qatarairways had received the best Airline Award and again #QatarAirways has proved that they are among top of every Airline.https://t.co/EOJq7YhC0d pic.twitter.com/2G75EPl54c
— Emran Abdullah (@EmranAbdullah3) May 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXBUSINESS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Uber driver allegedly kidnapped teen girl during ride home from Sweet 16 party
- REPORT: George Conway sends stern ‘order’ to White House to remove Trump
- REPORT: Federal judge rules that immigration law is unconstitutional
- REPORT: Jussie Smollett Case Gets Special Prosecutor
- REPORT: Reporter Tries To Buy Gun At Walmart; Gets Unexpected Outcome: ‘Far More Complicated Than I Expected’
- REPORT: Thousands Of Migrants Accept Free Rides Home Under UN-Run Program
- Trump and Norway’s Prime Minister hold joint press briefing (videos)