REPORT: Young juveniles charged with fatally shooting musician
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
NASHVILLE, Tenn. — Police say five juveniles in Tennessee are charged with fatally shooting a Nashville musician.
News outlets report police charged three girls ages 12, 14 and 15, and two boys, ages 13 and 16, with criminal homicide in the death of 24-year-old Kyle Yorlets. Police said in a statement that the Belmont graduate was fatally shot outside his home Thursday afternoon.
The article goes on to state the following:
Authorities say it appears that the juveniles were in a stolen pickup truck in an alley that runs behind Yorlets’ home. Police say the youths saw him outside and took his wallet and told him to hand over the keys to his vehicle. Police say they think Yorlets was shot because he refused.
— Yahoo Entertainment (@YahooEnt) February 9, 2019
Five suspects, ages 12 to 16, busted in fatal shooting of Nashville musician Kyle Yorlets https://t.co/Yp0S0JqEtg
— Jewhadi™ (@JewhadiTM) February 9, 2019
— Rebecca Cardenas (@RebeccaWSMV) February 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190