REPORT: YouTube terminates conservative activist’s channel
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Far-right activist Gavin McInnes has been kicked off YouTube, the latest social media platform to cut ties with him or his group, the Proud Boys.
The Daily Beast reported Monday that YouTube has banned McGinnes, who had over 220,000 subscribers before the ban.
The article goes on to state the following:
A statement on McInnes’s YouTube page says that the channel has been terminated after “multiple third-party claims of copyright infringement.”
— The Hill (@thehill) December 10, 2018
— andrew kaczynski (@KFILE) December 10, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- Submit News
- REPORT: Twitter goes wild over Nancy Pelosi’s yellow motorcycle jacket
- EXCLUSIVE: Immigrant student from Venezuela sounds LOUD alarm against socialism (VIDEO)
- REPORT PROBLEM
- REPORT: Boy who was slashed in the throat by mom dies while standing in lunch line at school
- DML LIVE: How to email your disgust to Fox News for screwing Trump (Fri – June 14)
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- REPORT: Nationwide ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Rallies Launch Saturday
- CLAIM: School system having 10-year-old girls conduct “condom races”