Rob Porter says ex-wife’s black eye was an accident
Rob Porter, the former staff secretary to the White House, is claiming that his allegations of domestic abuse are being overly exaggerated.
He reportedly told his staffers, for example, that his ex-wife’s black eye was a total accident.
The Daily Mail reports the following:
“Former White House staff secretary Rob Porter reportedly told senior staffers that his ex-wife’s black eye was an ‘accident’ as he tried to downplay the allegations of domestic abuse leveled against him.
Porter resigned from his position last Wednesday after both of his ex-wives – Jennie Willoughby and Colbie Holderness – came forward and claimed that they had been abused by him during their marriages.
Soon after DailyMail.com published photos of Holderness with a black eye that she claims was a result of Porter punching her in the face, the White House staffer apparently told his colleagues it was an ‘accident’.
Sources told ABC News that Porter said the couple had been arguing over a vase in their hotel room on a holiday in Italy in the early 2000s early on in their marriage when Holderness fell.”
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Wasserman Schultz appointed to House committee charged with oversight of Donald Trump
- BREAKING: President Trump sends letter to Pelosi regarding State of the Union speech
- BREAKING: Pelosi responds to President Trump regarding his State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Kentucky teen in viral video stands firm during grilling by NBC host
- REPORT: Comedian dead at 32
- VIDEO: Sarah Sanders responds to Ocasio-Cortez’s end-of-the-world prediction
- BREAKING: Police announce arrest made in case of incapacitated woman who gave birth (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: CNN guest: ‘I am triggered, I’m so triggered’ by MAGA hats
- REPORT: House does redo vote on bill to reopen government
- VIDEO: Trump slams Pelosi for cancelling the State of the Union address