Rob Porter says ex-wife’s black eye was an accident
Rob Porter, the former staff secretary to the White House, is claiming that his allegations of domestic abuse are being overly exaggerated.
He reportedly told his staffers, for example, that his ex-wife’s black eye was a total accident.
The Daily Mail reports the following:
“Former White House staff secretary Rob Porter reportedly told senior staffers that his ex-wife’s black eye was an ‘accident’ as he tried to downplay the allegations of domestic abuse leveled against him.
Porter resigned from his position last Wednesday after both of his ex-wives – Jennie Willoughby and Colbie Holderness – came forward and claimed that they had been abused by him during their marriages.
Soon after DailyMail.com published photos of Holderness with a black eye that she claims was a result of Porter punching her in the face, the White House staffer apparently told his colleagues it was an ‘accident’.
Sources told ABC News that Porter said the couple had been arguing over a vase in their hotel room on a holiday in Italy in the early 2000s early on in their marriage when Holderness fell.”
For more on this story, click the "read more" button below.
Trending on DML News
- Florida lawmaker’s aide fired after claiming Florida shooting survivors are actors
- Florida student speak out: I’m not a crisis actor (video)
- Pelosi proposes SHOCKING alternative to border wall (video)
- Prominent attorney charged for sexually abusing dog (video)
- UPDATE: 7th grader who shot himself at school had alarming items in backpack
- Trump accuser makes ominous threat (video)
- Reader sends screenshot of Facebook’s new censorship ploy (picture)
- Mueller files additional charges against Manafort, Gates
- REPORT: Retired sanitation worker makes $285K a year from pension
- WaPo publishes video comparing Trump and Obama reactions to school shootings (video)