Rob Porter says ex-wife’s black eye was an accident
Rob Porter, the former staff secretary to the White House, is claiming that his allegations of domestic abuse are being overly exaggerated.
He reportedly told his staffers, for example, that his ex-wife’s black eye was a total accident.
The Daily Mail reports the following:
“Former White House staff secretary Rob Porter reportedly told senior staffers that his ex-wife’s black eye was an ‘accident’ as he tried to downplay the allegations of domestic abuse leveled against him.
Porter resigned from his position last Wednesday after both of his ex-wives – Jennie Willoughby and Colbie Holderness – came forward and claimed that they had been abused by him during their marriages.
Soon after DailyMail.com published photos of Holderness with a black eye that she claims was a result of Porter punching her in the face, the White House staffer apparently told his colleagues it was an ‘accident’.
Sources told ABC News that Porter said the couple had been arguing over a vase in their hotel room on a holiday in Italy in the early 2000s early on in their marriage when Holderness fell.”
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Should U.S. taxpayers have to fund education for illegal alien children?
- BREAKING: Two injured in Indiana school shooting, shooter in custody
- REPORT: Michael Flynn tweets, deletes photo of Hillary Clinton with accused sex offender
- REPORT: Estimated 7,000 bodies may be buried at former asylum
- Trump Tweets: Releases a Twitter Storm against Dems!
- REPORT: Trump taps vocal anti-illegal immigration advocate for State Dept’s top refugee job
- REPORT: State Department warns of dangerous destinations in Mexico for Memorial Day weekend
- VIDEO: Assange may be forced from Embassy, wants to share information about ‘collusion’
- REPORT: Customers suing McDonald’s for $5M over cheese
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton tells what company she would like to control, to distribute ‘accurate news’