Rob Porter says ex-wife’s black eye was an accident
Rob Porter, the former staff secretary to the White House, is claiming that his allegations of domestic abuse are being overly exaggerated.
He reportedly told his staffers, for example, that his ex-wife’s black eye was a total accident.
The Daily Mail reports the following:
“Former White House staff secretary Rob Porter reportedly told senior staffers that his ex-wife’s black eye was an ‘accident’ as he tried to downplay the allegations of domestic abuse leveled against him.
Porter resigned from his position last Wednesday after both of his ex-wives – Jennie Willoughby and Colbie Holderness – came forward and claimed that they had been abused by him during their marriages.
Soon after DailyMail.com published photos of Holderness with a black eye that she claims was a result of Porter punching her in the face, the White House staffer apparently told his colleagues it was an ‘accident’.
Sources told ABC News that Porter said the couple had been arguing over a vase in their hotel room on a holiday in Italy in the early 2000s early on in their marriage when Holderness fell.”
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Husband confesses to killing pregnant wife, 2 daughters
- BREAKING: Trump revokes security clearance of former Obama administration CIA director (video)
- REPORT: Pregnant mom and her 2 daughters missing, may be endangered
- VIDEO: Dem Set to Become First Muslim Woman in Congress Pledges to ‘Absolutely’ Vote Against Aid to Israel
- REPORT: Jimmy Kimmel recalls stunning incident with Omarosa
- REPORT: CDC warns massive measles outbreak has hit 21 states
- REPORT: Ex-CIA Director John Brennan fires back after White House revokes his security clearance (VIDEO)
- REPORT: School cancels classes after parents threaten ‘open hunting season’ on transgender girl
- POLL: Do you agree with Trump’s crackdown on security clearances?
- REPORT: Former ‘Apprentice’ Troy McClain responds to allegations that he played ‘N-word’ tape for Omarosa