Robert De Niro lambasts Trump in speech at awards gala (video)
Using foul language to express his rabid hatred of President Donald Trump to his audience at the National Board of Review Annual Awards Gala Tuesday night, actor Robert De Niro held nothing back.
According to The New York Times, when talking about Trump, De Niro’s speech was peppered with the “f” word.
“This f—ing idiot is the president,” De Niro said, according to a transcript provided by a Times reporter. “It’s The Emperor’s New Clothes – this guy is a f—ing fool.”
Calling Trump “Our baby-in-chief – the jerk-off-in-chief,” De Niro said he’s “put the press under siege, ridiculing it through trying to discredit it through outrageous attacks and lies.” He added, before throwing in a Watergate reference: “And again, just like in 1971, the press is distinguishing itself with brave, exacting journalism.”
De Niro has previously slammed Trump, calling him a “flat-out blatant racist” and once sayingin a viral video that he would like to “punch him in the face.”
The Hollywood actor endorsed Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election.
Tonight’s full Robert De Niro speech introducing Meryl Streep at the National Board of Review gala, referring to Trump: “This fucking idiot is the president. It’s The Emperor’s New Clothes – the guy is a fucking fool…our baby-in-chief – the “Jerkoff-in-chief” I call him” pic.twitter.com/lVXsSCIpvA
— Sopan Deb (@SopanDeb) January 10, 2018
Trending on DML News
- GONE VIRAL: Mom of killed Navy SEAL hero rips Democrat for Purple Heart for Strzok comment
- Gowdy: Rosenstein should not be impeached, public hearings a joke
- REPORT: California Dems stun Sen Feinstein
- REPORT: James Woods threatened by Stormi Daniels’ lawyer
- POLL: Who is the most dangerous Democrat in 2020?
- REPORT: Gowdy says Mueller probe is not a witch hunt
- CLAIM: Princes Charles and William refused to meet Trump
- REPORT: White House explains why interview with CNN was cancelled
- ANSWER to who had more fake Twitter accounts, Obama, Clinton or Trump
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton Attacks Trump With Vengeance In Address To Teachers Convention