Ryan Bundy released by Nevada judge to halfway house
There is much celebration amongst supporters of the Bundy family Monday night, or so it appears in a video released on Youtube (see below). The happiness stems from Ryan Bundy being released from his jail cell.
Ryan Bundy was ordered released from a federal detention center on Monday, a day before opening statements are set to begin in the trial of three Bundy men and one of their supporters.
The trial is the second of many set to take place in reference to the armed standoff between the Bundy family and the federal government years ago in Nevada.
U.S. District Judge Gloria Navarro agreed to release Ryan Bundy, who has been acting as his own attorney while in prison for nearly two years, to a federal halfway house where he will be required to wear an ankle monitoring device.
Last week, Bundy argued a motion to be set free for the duration of the trial, which the judge denied.
FULL DISCLOSURE: Dennis Michael Lynch was a witness in the first trial.
Trending on DML News
- Report: Bannon hearing infuriated lawmakers, turned into free-for-all
- POLL: Do you believe the doctor’s report on Trump’s medical exam?
- DOJ releases alarming report on foreign-born terrorists and criminals in the U.S.
- BREAKING: Dow Jones Industrial Average closes at record-breaking milestone
- Lawmakers call for Clapper to be prosecuted
- Portion of California declares it’s independence from state (video)
- Florida sheriffs make a deal with ICE (video)
- Ex-CIA Officer suspected of being mole for China arrested at JFK
- Trump silences CNN reporter with one word (video)
- Report: Pakistani IT aides hired by 44 House Dems had infiltrated other servers