Ryan Bundy released by Nevada judge to halfway house
There is much celebration amongst supporters of the Bundy family Monday night, or so it appears in a video released on Youtube (see below). The happiness stems from Ryan Bundy being released from his jail cell.
Ryan Bundy was ordered released from a federal detention center on Monday, a day before opening statements are set to begin in the trial of three Bundy men and one of their supporters.
The trial is the second of many set to take place in reference to the armed standoff between the Bundy family and the federal government years ago in Nevada.
U.S. District Judge Gloria Navarro agreed to release Ryan Bundy, who has been acting as his own attorney while in prison for nearly two years, to a federal halfway house where he will be required to wear an ankle monitoring device.
Last week, Bundy argued a motion to be set free for the duration of the trial, which the judge denied.
FULL DISCLOSURE: Dennis Michael Lynch was a witness in the first trial.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Russia’s presidential election results are in…
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton issues statement about comments she made about Trump voters
- Cirque du Soleil performer dies in fall at Tampa show (video)
- TRUMP Tweet: Comey lied under oath (video)
- Sen. Graham calls for Senate hearing on McCabe firing and makes ominous prediction (video)
- Dem threatens to vote to impeach Trump
- VIDEO: Woman banned from airline after giving oral sex to stranger in bathroom
- POLL: Did Mueller investigation lead to Don Jr. and wife breakup
- Actor Jim Carrey tweets ugly portrait of Sarah Sanders (see painting)
- VIDEO: GOP Sen rips Trump in CNN interview, wants 2020 primary (video)