Ryan Bundy released by Nevada judge to halfway house
There is much celebration amongst supporters of the Bundy family Monday night, or so it appears in a video released on Youtube (see below). The happiness stems from Ryan Bundy being released from his jail cell.
Ryan Bundy was ordered released from a federal detention center on Monday, a day before opening statements are set to begin in the trial of three Bundy men and one of their supporters.
The trial is the second of many set to take place in reference to the armed standoff between the Bundy family and the federal government years ago in Nevada.
U.S. District Judge Gloria Navarro agreed to release Ryan Bundy, who has been acting as his own attorney while in prison for nearly two years, to a federal halfway house where he will be required to wear an ankle monitoring device.
Last week, Bundy argued a motion to be set free for the duration of the trial, which the judge denied.
FULL DISCLOSURE: Dennis Michael Lynch was a witness in the first trial.
Trending on DML News
- Trump Tweet: Video of Hillary Clinton: ‘This is classic!’
- REPORT: Injured, starving teen found living in barn was ‘within a week of death’
- VIDEO: Rand Paul blocks Sanders’ resolution, calls it ‘crazy hatred’ against Trump
- BREAKING: Mueller offered Podesta immunity to testify against Manafort, claims Fox News host
- REPORT: Woman robs, murders mom, grandmother and goes on spending spree
- FOOD WARNING: Popular sweet treat recalled amid salmonella scare
- VIDEO: Democrats erupt in ’USA’ chant on House floor
- BREAKING: NFL team to discipline players who protest during national anthem
- REPORT: Video emerges of Melania Trump looking horrified after shaking Putin’s hand
- REPORT: Maxine Waters warns supporters of possible ‘armed protests’ against her