Ryan Bundy released by Nevada judge to halfway house
There is much celebration amongst supporters of the Bundy family Monday night, or so it appears in a video released on Youtube (see below). The happiness stems from Ryan Bundy being released from his jail cell.
Ryan Bundy was ordered released from a federal detention center on Monday, a day before opening statements are set to begin in the trial of three Bundy men and one of their supporters.
The trial is the second of many set to take place in reference to the armed standoff between the Bundy family and the federal government years ago in Nevada.
U.S. District Judge Gloria Navarro agreed to release Ryan Bundy, who has been acting as his own attorney while in prison for nearly two years, to a federal halfway house where he will be required to wear an ankle monitoring device.
Last week, Bundy argued a motion to be set free for the duration of the trial, which the judge denied.
FULL DISCLOSURE: Dennis Michael Lynch was a witness in the first trial.
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you believe in God?
- WWII Vet begs for help as he dies, but nurses don’t help… instead they laugh (hidden camera video)
- Michael Moore goes viral with “Impeach Trump” — DML calls Moore despicable (video)
- 5 Big stories about celebrities trending Saturday
- Woman converts to Muslim only to be killed by her Islamic husband because of her clothing
- 5 Big stories about Trump trending Saturday night
- POLL: Do you believe the women who accuse Bill Clinton of rape?
- DML: Obama tree removed; Omaha steaks make it better (photos)
- List of NFL players protesting released, as photos pour in of empty seats galore
- Hillary responds to calls for Bill Clinton’s sexual misconduct be revisited (audio)