RYAN and GOP vow to work on amnesty next (video)
Written by DML
Trump promised a repeal and replacement to Obamacare. He promised the pullout from Afghanistan. He promised the end of the “worst deal every made” with Iran. He promised an end to NAFTA. He promised the war on drugs would finally be taken seriously. He promised over and over again that there would be no amnesty. He promised a wall on the southern border which Mexico would pay for.
Obamacare is alive and well. He added more troops to Afghanistan, and it’s costing $45B this year. The deal with Iran, well, he continues to keep it alive. Drug overdoses and smuggling are up over the past 12-months. NAFTA is still in place. The wall won’t be built because Congress won’t approve the required funding. Maybe Mexico will pay for it? And then of course there is the amnesty of 1.8M illegal aliens. The president has offered a pathway to citizenship.
Feeling to pressure of Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Ca.), Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wisc.) vowed to do his part to make it a reality Thursday. Here is what he said today:
“I know that there is a real commitment to solving the DACA challenge in both political parties. That is a commitment that I share. To anyone who doubts my intention to solve this problem and bring up a DACA and immigration reform bill, do not. We will bring a solution to the floor, one that the president will sign.
We must pass this budget agreement first though so we can get on to that. So please know we are committed to getting this done …
Getting this [two-year] budget agreement done allows us to shift our focus on the next big priority, which has a deadline, which is this issue.
So despite the issues we face as Americans, the GOP with the support of the President will address the needs of illegals. NOTE: Please pay your taxes on time this year, we need money to pay for the amnesty…. $26B.
Trending on DML News
- DML Monday night, quick Walk & Talk May 20
- POLL: Should Don Lemon be fired for his racist statement against white men?
- REPORT: American ex-Taliban militant set to walk free
- REPORT: Twitter user who asked Warren for help with her love life says they spoke on the phone
- REPORT: Buttigieg appears on cover of gay magazine [PHOTO]
- REPORT: House Democrat shares text exchange with son about impeaching Trump
- BREAKING: Shooting leaves 5 schools on lockdown as cops hunt for killer on loose
- REPORT: California fire deadliest in state history as death toll rises, first victims identified
- REPORT: Illegal Convicted of Raping Dog to Death Released by Sanctuary State
- NYC law professor bashes white people in op-ed