RYAN and GOP vow to work on amnesty next (video)
Written by DML
Trump promised a repeal and replacement to Obamacare. He promised the pullout from Afghanistan. He promised the end of the “worst deal every made” with Iran. He promised an end to NAFTA. He promised the war on drugs would finally be taken seriously. He promised over and over again that there would be no amnesty. He promised a wall on the southern border which Mexico would pay for.
Obamacare is alive and well. He added more troops to Afghanistan, and it’s costing $45B this year. The deal with Iran, well, he continues to keep it alive. Drug overdoses and smuggling are up over the past 12-months. NAFTA is still in place. The wall won’t be built because Congress won’t approve the required funding. Maybe Mexico will pay for it? And then of course there is the amnesty of 1.8M illegal aliens. The president has offered a pathway to citizenship.
Feeling to pressure of Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Ca.), Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wisc.) vowed to do his part to make it a reality Thursday. Here is what he said today:
“I know that there is a real commitment to solving the DACA challenge in both political parties. That is a commitment that I share. To anyone who doubts my intention to solve this problem and bring up a DACA and immigration reform bill, do not. We will bring a solution to the floor, one that the president will sign.
We must pass this budget agreement first though so we can get on to that. So please know we are committed to getting this done …
Getting this [two-year] budget agreement done allows us to shift our focus on the next big priority, which has a deadline, which is this issue.
So despite the issues we face as Americans, the GOP with the support of the President will address the needs of illegals. NOTE: Please pay your taxes on time this year, we need money to pay for the amnesty…. $26B.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you view Trump’s attacks on McCain as disrespectful?
- BREAKING: American Islamic Group launches effort demanding Jeanine Pirro, Tucker Carlson be FIRED by Fox News
- REPORT: Update on Fox News host Jeanine Pirro program
- REPORT: Country singer dead at 35 after accidental shooting
- BREAKING: Former Muslim Murdoch Executive Says He Quit Over Fox’s ‘Anti-Muslim Rhetoric’ (AUDIO)
- BREAKING: Marine Corps commandant warns deploying troops to the border poses ‘unacceptable risk’
- BREAKING: Clinton, in newly revealed emails, discussed classified foreign policy matters, secretive ‘private’ comms channel with Israel
- REPORT: Sen. McSally spoke with Trump over McCain attacks
- VIDEO: Fox News Hosts Tear Into Trump Over John McCain Attacks
- VIDEO: Kellyanne Conway weighs in on Trump & husband dispute