SEE PHOTOS: Stop The War Demonstrators Protest Against Bombing Syria
LONDON, ENGLAND – APRIL 13: Anti war demonstrators held a protest opposite Downing Street over the possibility of the British military being involved with the US in airstrikes against Syria.
British Prime minister Theresa May received the unanimous backing of her cabinet as she called an emergency meeting to discuss the possibility of UK intervention in Syria after the alleged use of chemical weapons in the country.
The protests did nothing to stop the airstrikes which were carried out Friday evening.
The photos are credited to Chris J Ratcliffe and Getty Images.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: FL sheriff releases footage of moment boy, 15, arrested for threatening a school shooting
- REPORT: Democrat councilwoman sworn in on Dr. Seuss book [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: California Supreme Court rules on lawsuit challenging unusual bullet identification law
- REPORT: Fact Check: Elizabeth Warren Crowd Size Reports May Be Inaccurate | Breitbart
- VIDEO: NYT columnist points out the ‘scandal’ that media didn’t cover on Omar, Tlaib Israel trip
- REPORT: Daily Mail: Photo of Epstein Pal at In-N-Out Was Staged
- BREAKING: Network beats Fox News in key ratings for first time in 17 years
- REPORT: The Mooch Says He Was ‘Wrong’ About Trump In Blistering Op-Ed
- REPORT: Gov’t Delivers 100,000 Cheap Visa-Workers to Disney, Tourist Industry