SEE PHOTOS: Stop The War Demonstrators Protest Against Bombing Syria
LONDON, ENGLAND – APRIL 13: Anti war demonstrators held a protest opposite Downing Street over the possibility of the British military being involved with the US in airstrikes against Syria.
British Prime minister Theresa May received the unanimous backing of her cabinet as she called an emergency meeting to discuss the possibility of UK intervention in Syria after the alleged use of chemical weapons in the country.
The protests did nothing to stop the airstrikes which were carried out Friday evening.
The photos are credited to Chris J Ratcliffe and Getty Images.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: GOP Sen. will back resolution to block Trump’s emergency declaration
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez goes on tear defending role in Amazon’s New York exit, Twitter users blast her
- OpEd: The family secret Bruce Ohr told Rod Rosenstein about Russia case
- REPORT: Tlaib rages against event in Detroit as ‘racist bulls—‘
- REPORT: ‘Never Trump’ leader says final blow to movement may be far-left move by Democrats
- BREAKING: President Trump announces nominee to replace Rod Rosenstein as Deputy AG
- REPORT: Prosecutor recuses herself from Jussie Smollett investigation
- VIDEO: Survey reveals Michelle Obama’s placement in 2020 race, if she runs
- BREAKING: Pompeo issues statement on Alabama woman who joined ISIS, denies her claim
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters fires up crowd, declares Trump supporters are not patriots, receives fierce backlash