Somali Muslim rapes girl because she’s white
LONDON — The violence that has overcome the streets of London is totally out of control, and immigration is a key reason.
A Somali national has been jailed after he held a sharp piece of wood to a teenage girl’s throat as he raped her.
Ahmed Abdoule said the girl could not be a virgin “because she was white”, and told her “my country would love you” following the attack, was given an 11-year sentence at Hull Crown Court the Hull Daily Mail reports.
According to Breitbart News, reports have not indicated how long Abdoule will actually spend in prison and the court has not responded to a request for information, but if the sentence follows the standard formula he will likely be released after roughly 5 years.
Despite his racial contempt for the victim, the Abdoule’s crime does not appear to have been treated as racially aggravated, which could have meant a tougher sentence.
It is also not clear whether the government will seek to deport him. It has previously proved impossible to deport criminal migrants with large families due to judges’ interpretation of the European ‘right to respect for private and family life’.
The Somali told the girl there will be others like her to pay the price. He also told her he would kill her if she told anyone what had happened.
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Should U.S. taxpayers have to fund education for illegal alien children?
- BREAKING: Two injured in Indiana school shooting, shooter in custody
- Trump Tweets: Releases a Twitter Storm against Dems!
- REPORT: Trump taps vocal anti-illegal immigration advocate for State Dept’s top refugee job
- BREAKING: Over a dozen wounded, some critical, after bomb detonates in Ontario
- REPORT: Obama declares he signed deal with Netflix as platform to train next generation
- Trump Tweet: Responds to North Korea’s reaction to cancelled meeting
- UPDATE: See how many people have signed the IMPORTANT E-Verify petition
- REPORT: Stormy Daniels’ Entourage Accused of Abhorrent Behavior at Iconic Gay Nightclub
- REPORT: Estimated 7,000 bodies may be buried at former asylum