Special gift now included FREE in July “Trilogy” offer
DML News CEO Dennis Michael Lynch has given us permission to offer a rare promotion for the month of July only, involving his most popular documentary films and the new “I Am Team DML” water bottles.
They Come to America I, II, and III: Produced by DML News CEO and documentary filmmaker, Dennis Michael Lynch, these powerful documentaries show you the border and the costs of illegal immigration in a way you’ve never seen before. The three films are now packaged into one complete DVD case, called the “TRILOGY.”
LIMITED TIME OFFER – For the MONTH OF JULY ONLY: Anyone who orders the Trilogy DVD set will receive a “I AM TEAM DML” water bottle FREE!
Anyone who purchases the TRILOGY DVD set will also receive a second FREE TRILOGY set to send to the White House or Congress members, or share with a friend.
Quantities are limited – of both the DVD sets and the water bottles – and this special deal is available for the month of July only.
DML has two more films also available on DVD. ‘We Ride to DC’ and ‘A Day at Bundy’s.’ If you order the TRILOGY, you can pick up both additional films for just $5 each. When ordering, please be sure to click the drop-down menu and select the option you prefer:
- $45 – The Trilogy set ONLY (3 DVDs), including an extra set FREE
- $55 – The Trilogy, PLUS the two additional films, “We Ride to DC” and “A Day at Bundy’s”
- BOTH OPTIONS include the FREE water bottle for the month of July only.
To order online now, click the yellow ADD TO CART button below.
To pay via check, make it payable to TV360 and mail to this address:
PO Box 704
Amagansett, NY 11930.
Pick your choice from the drop down menu, and then click the yellow button. You do not need a PAYPAL account to order.
Below is a sneak preview trailer, which includes scenes from one of the documentaries featured in the TRILOGY DVD set.
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Should Whoopi issue a public apology to Judge Jeanine?
- REPORT: City Named The ‘Rat Capital’ Of The U.S.
- VIDEO: Whoopi Goldberg: Pirro wasn’t kicked out, she left cursing at staff
- BREAKING: Avenatti makes shocking offer regarding Michael Cohen (video)
- BREAKING: Surviving member of family who perished in duck boat crash gives heartbreaking interview (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Justice Dept releases surveillance applications for former Trump aide
- VIDEO: Judge Jeanine Pirro’s guest appearance on ‘The View’ ends in explosive scene with Whoopi
- BREAKING: Gunman takes hostages inside a Trader Joe’s (video)
- CLAIM: Conservative columnist: ‘I would take Obama back in a nanosecond’
- REPORT: Benghazi Survivor Drops HOT FIRE After Hillary Attacks Trump For Not ‘Defending’ US Ambassadors