Steelers’ Ryan Shazier suffers back injury, can’t move legs (video)
During a game on Monday night, Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker Ryan Shazier was carried off the field and taken to a hospital after he hurt his back early in a game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
In the video below, Shazier goes head first when executing a tackle. After making impact, he immediately drops to the ground.
He is shown grabbing his back and flipping himself over, but it appeared he was unable to move his legs.
Shazier recently made headlines when he and all but one of the Steelers players remained in the locker room during the singing of the national anthem in September.
— Victor Manuel Guerra (@vicguerradelag) December 5, 2017
Trending on DML News
- Trump Tweet: Video of Hillary Clinton: ‘This is classic!’
- REPORT: Injured, starving teen found living in barn was ‘within a week of death’
- VIDEO: Rand Paul blocks Sanders’ resolution, calls it ‘crazy hatred’ against Trump
- BREAKING: Mueller offered Podesta immunity to testify against Manafort, claims Fox News host
- REPORT: Woman robs, murders mom, grandmother and goes on spending spree
- FOOD WARNING: Popular sweet treat recalled amid salmonella scare
- VIDEO: Democrats erupt in ’USA’ chant on House floor
- BREAKING: NFL team to discipline players who protest during national anthem
- REPORT: Video emerges of Melania Trump looking horrified after shaking Putin’s hand
- REPORT: Maxine Waters warns supporters of possible ‘armed protests’ against her