Steelers’ Ryan Shazier suffers back injury, can’t move legs (video)
During a game on Monday night, Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker Ryan Shazier was carried off the field and taken to a hospital after he hurt his back early in a game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
In the video below, Shazier goes head first when executing a tackle. After making impact, he immediately drops to the ground.
He is shown grabbing his back and flipping himself over, but it appeared he was unable to move his legs.
Shazier recently made headlines when he and all but one of the Steelers players remained in the locker room during the singing of the national anthem in September.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Hundreds of Yale alumnae take action against Kavanaugh with open letter
- REPORT: Kavanaugh’s Yearbook Page Is ‘Horrible, Hurtful’ to Woman It Named
- BREAKING: McConnell makes big announcement about Kavanaugh vote in fiery speech (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh fires back at latest allegation, releases letter
- REPORT: Conservative millennial commentator SLAMS Obamas, telling former first lady to ‘sit down’
- BREAKING: Maryland police respond to claim about investigating Kavanaugh allegations
- REPORT: Letter from Kavanaugh accuser to Grassley released to public, Grassley responds
- REPORT: Deal with accuser leads to change for vote on Kavanaugh
- BREAKING: International human rights group demands halt of Kavanaugh nomination for new bizarre allegation
- BREAKING: Ted Cruz Chased Out Of DC Restaurant By Anti-Kavanaugh Protesters (VIDEO)