Steelers’ Ryan Shazier suffers back injury, can’t move legs (video)
During a game on Monday night, Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker Ryan Shazier was carried off the field and taken to a hospital after he hurt his back early in a game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
In the video below, Shazier goes head first when executing a tackle. After making impact, he immediately drops to the ground.
He is shown grabbing his back and flipping himself over, but it appeared he was unable to move his legs.
Shazier recently made headlines when he and all but one of the Steelers players remained in the locker room during the singing of the national anthem in September.
— Victor Manuel Guerra (@vicguerradelag) December 5, 2017
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Russia’s presidential election results are in…
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton issues statement about comments she made about Trump voters
- TRUMP Tweet: Comey lied under oath (video)
- Cirque du Soleil performer dies in fall at Tampa show (video)
- Sen. Graham calls for Senate hearing on McCabe firing and makes ominous prediction (video)
- POLL: Did Mueller investigation lead to Don Jr. and wife breakup
- Dem threatens to vote to impeach Trump
- VIDEO: Woman banned from airline after giving oral sex to stranger in bathroom
- Actor Jim Carrey tweets ugly portrait of Sarah Sanders (see painting)
- VIDEO: GOP Sen rips Trump in CNN interview, wants 2020 primary (video)