Steelers’ Ryan Shazier suffers back injury, can’t move legs (video)
During a game on Monday night, Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker Ryan Shazier was carried off the field and taken to a hospital after he hurt his back early in a game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
In the video below, Shazier goes head first when executing a tackle. After making impact, he immediately drops to the ground.
He is shown grabbing his back and flipping himself over, but it appeared he was unable to move his legs.
Shazier recently made headlines when he and all but one of the Steelers players remained in the locker room during the singing of the national anthem in September.
— Victor Manuel Guerra (@vicguerradelag) December 5, 2017
Trending on DML News
- Texas husband decapitates wife in front of kids, stuffs head into freezer
- Sandy Hook mom blasts Trump on anniversary of shooting
- BREAKING: Amtrak train derails over highway overpass (video)
- Millionaire heir and friend kill woman, burn her body in incinerator
- Woman savagely mauled and killed by her own dogs (video)
- BREAKING: TRUMP says he does not plan to fire Robert Mueller (video)
- REPORT: Obama stopped US task force from taking down Hezbollah’s criminal network in order to secure his Iran nuke deal
- Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner sued
- POLL: Who is the worst president since 1969
- Here’s why Jason Priestley punched Harvey Weinstein in 1995