Steelers’ Ryan Shazier suffers back injury, can’t move legs (video)
During a game on Monday night, Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker Ryan Shazier was carried off the field and taken to a hospital after he hurt his back early in a game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
In the video below, Shazier goes head first when executing a tackle. After making impact, he immediately drops to the ground.
He is shown grabbing his back and flipping himself over, but it appeared he was unable to move his legs.
Shazier recently made headlines when he and all but one of the Steelers players remained in the locker room during the singing of the national anthem in September.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Ohio woman’s cancer disappears after groundbreaking clinical trial
- BREAKING: Mexico is closing off border in key region
- VIDEO: Two Youth Severely Injured after Falling off Border Wall
- VIDEO: Convicted child abuser goes berserk, attacks prosecutors in courtroom at sentencing
- BREAKING: Republican-led Senate breaks with Trump on Saudi vote
- BREAKING: Publisher of National Enquirer claims it paid hush money to help Trump
- BREAKING: Kansas state Republican switches party affiliation to Democrat
- BREAKING: House passes $867 billion farm bill, giving Trump major win
- REPORT: Incoming NY Attorney General claims she’ll do everything in her power to investigate Trump, and his family
- REPORT: Bah humbug! Trump CANCELS the traditional White House Christmas Party