Your support helps keep the TRUTH in the news (video)
“The TRUTH with DML” has one of the most popular daily live broadcasts on Facebook, and our team is committed to bringing you the unfiltered truth in the form of daily news reports throughout the day on our website, despite Facebook’s crackdown on what you see in your newsfeed.
DML News CEO Dennis Michael Lynch is currently working to produce his fourth documentary film on the costs and dangers of illegal immigration, to be titled, “They Come to America 4.” We share a sneak-peek below of a scene which will be included in the film.
DML will be releasing an updated version of the DML APP in the near future, along with a new social media tool that will allow you to receive ALL the news you depend on from us – UNCENSORED! (Scroll down to watch a 90-second video demonstration which shows some of the new features being implemented.)
The new platform will leverage the power of social media and citizen journalism, and it will include websites and apps that offer written content, videos, LIVE news reports and documentary films. If you’d like to be a part of making this new platform an incredible social network alternative and fight back against the censorship, DML News invites you join us in helping to “make the media great again.”
Please consider donating today! Give us the momentum we need to become truly independent from Facebook and it’s censorship. (Scroll down to watch video demonstration.)
We use PayPal to process online orders. To donate, click the yellow button below. If you don’t have a PayPal account, click the yellow button and check out using the option to use a debit or credit card. To mail in your donation, scroll to the bottom for more information.
THE FOLLOWING IS A SNEAK PEEK OF A SCENE WHICH WILL BE INCLUDED IN “THEY COME TO AMERICA 4.”
BELOW IS A DEMONSTRATION OF THE SOON-TO-BE-RELEASED DML APP 2.0:
ABOUT: Dennis Michael Lynch understands media, politics, and business. As an acclaimed filmmaker, TV host, and political commentator, he understands the false narratives that fuel the news, and he rejects what takes place behind the closed doors at major media companies.
As an award winning entrepreneur who has employed approximately 1,000 people over the past 25-years, DML has created successful businesses of various kinds, and won the prestigious Long Island Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award for E-Business in 2000.
DML understands that the best way to grow a platform of this kind is to get the “People” involved, and keep the platform pure and free of special interest groups.
To donate, click the yellow donate button above. Or you can mail a check.
Make check out to:
PO BOX 704
Amagansett, NY 11930
*Please note that your donation to us is NOT tax deductible, as we are not a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and you should consult with your tax advisor if you’re uncertain about making this donation. You donation is a gift. Donations will be used to build and promote a new media service for Americans who seek the truth in news. <
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Former ‘Apprentice’ Troy McClain responds to allegations that he played ‘N-word’ tape for Omarosa
- REPORT: CDC warns massive measles outbreak has hit 21 states
- BREAKING: Trump revokes security clearance of former Obama administration CIA director (video)
- REPORT: Philadelphia mom who paid $25k for prom send off is charged with defrauding US government
- REPORT: Jimmy Kimmel recalls stunning incident with Omarosa
- VIDEO: Dem Set to Become First Muslim Woman in Congress Pledges to ‘Absolutely’ Vote Against Aid to Israel
- REPORT: Pregnant mom and her 2 daughters missing, may be endangered
- REPORT: Ex-CIA Director John Brennan fires back after White House revokes his security clearance (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Somali refugee wins Democratic primary in Keith Ellison’s old district
- BREAKING: Former Trump employee releases statement on Omarosa