Test clip released of ‘They Come To America IV’ documentary (video)
If you watched DML’s Walk & Talk broadcast Monday morning, you’ll understand that he’s on a mission to continue making a difference on many issues facing America.
The first three films that Dennis Michael Lynch produced on illegal immigration over the past several years have had lasting impacts, exposing the costs of illegal immigration to America in a way many have never seen before.
Now DML is currently producing his fourth documentary on illegal immigration – They Come to America 4: The Cost of Open Borders. He says it will be the most important film he’s made on the topic of immigration. It is expected to be complete spring 2018. (Please scroll down to watch a video clip of exclusive footage expected to be in the film.)
If you’d like to help help support the production of the new, powerful documentary on the cost of open borders, DML News invites you consider donating today. Your support helps keep DML News strong and growing, so we can continue to make a difference.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Every donation of $20 or more receives a FREE “I Am Team DML” bumper sticker. If you wish to order the bumper click ONLY, CLICK HERE.
We use PayPal to process online orders. To donate, click the yellow button below. If you don’t have a PayPal account, click the yellow button and check out using the option to use a debit or credit card. To mail in your donation, scroll to the bottom for more information.
ABOUT: Dennis Michael Lynch, an acclaimed filmmaker, TV host, and political commentator, understands media, politics, and business.
As an award winning entrepreneur who has employed approximately 1,000 people over the past 25-years, DML has created successful businesses of various kinds, and won the prestigious Long Island Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award for E-Business in 2000.
DML understands that the best way to grow a conservative platform is to get the “People” involved, and keep the platform pure and free of special interest groups. Your support helps us grow and remain independent from the censorship!
In producing They Come to America 4: The Cost of Open Borders, DML is on a mission to make sure the truth is exposed… before American culture is wiped away forever.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Every donation of $20 or more receives a FREE “I Am Team DML” bumper sticker, starting today.
To donate, click the yellow donate button above. Or you can mail a check.
Make check out to:
PO BOX 704
Amagansett, NY 11930
*Please note that your donation to us is NOT tax deductible, as we are not a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and you should consult with your tax advisor if you’re uncertain about making this donation. You donation is a gift. Donations will be used to build and promote a new media service for Americans who seek the truth in news. <
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Hundreds of Yale alumnae take action against Kavanaugh with open letter
- BREAKING: Michael Avenatti representing woman with ‘credible information’ about Brett Kavanaugh
- REPORT: Grassley releases letter detailing Kavanaugh sexual assault allegation
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh defends himself against second sexual misconduct accusation
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh fires back at latest allegation, releases letter
- BREAKING: Feinstein makes demand about Kavanaugh after new allegation
- BREAKING: McConnell makes big announcement about Kavanaugh vote in fiery speech (VIDEO)
- CLAIM: New Kavanaugh bombshell hinted at by news aggregator: ‘Another Woman?’
- BREAKING: Maryland police respond to claim about investigating Kavanaugh allegations
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh has records from 1982 that may help his defense against allegations