Texas governor posts cash reward for serial bomber
A massive manhunt is taking place in Texas.
Texas police and residents are on high alert and Gov. Greg Abbot has offered a $15K reward for arrests after a series of deadly package bomb attacks reminiscent of the “Unabomber” have stunned the city of Austin.
A teenager was killed and at least two women were seriously hurt after a pair of explosions rocked homes in Austin on Monday — just two weeks after a separate blast which authorities said is believed to be linked to both incidents.
The first explosion occurred on March 2, killing 39-year-old Anthony Stephan House after a “device” exploded on the front porch of his Austin home. The blast was initially investigated as a suspicious death, but is now being viewed as a homicide.
Monday’s attack occurred just 12 miles from House’s home. Though investigators believe the package bombs are linked, they said it’s too early to “assign a motive.”
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mark Meadows: US ambassadors conspired with DOJ to take down Trump
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She Controlled
- BREAKING: Supreme Court hands Trump administration a victory in immigration battle
- VIDEO: Donald Trump’s feud with McCain family escalates: ‘I was never a fan of John McCain and I never will be’
- REPORT: Facebook blocks Trump’s social media chief: ‘Why are you silencing me?’
- BREAKING: Family releases surprising cause of death for Obama’s top economic adviser
- Trump Tweets videos from Hannity, Levin and Carlson
- REPORT: Member Of Left-Wing Group Makes Anti-Semitic Joke While Teaching House Democrats About Anti-Semitism
- CLAIM: Trump Lied About Assets, Worth to Get Deutsche Bank Loans
- REPORT: Roy Blunt kicked from GOP event over border wall emergency vote