TRUMP to decide on IRAN Friday
President Donald J. Trump is expected to decide Friday whether to continue waiving sanctions against Iran that were lifted as part of the 2015 Iran nuclear agreement.
European Union powers on Thursday urged Trump to endorse the deal insisting it is essential for international security.
The foreign ministers of Britain, France and Germany threw their weight behind the pact limiting Iran’s nuclear ambitions and insisted that the Islamic Republic is respecting it.
Under the accord, Iran slowed its nuclear program in exchange for an easing of international economic sanctions. In addition, within the week, the administration must also tell Congress whether Iran is complying with the major components of the nuclear deal.
Dennis Michael Lynch said in a text from his travels, “Trump needs to crack down on Iran. No more listening to Obama-era voices.”
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Parents Outraged Over Planned Parenthood’s Pornographic Sex Ed
- REPORT: Melania Trump Poses for pic with Clintons, Obamas and Bush family
- Former NFL star’s gun photo with daughter and date sparks outrage on Twitter (see it)
- REPORT: Bloomberg circumvents Trump, gives millions to fund deal that the president pulled out from
- VIDEO: Judge resigns after berating ill defendant who DIES three days later
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton slams Rudy Giuliani in tweet
- REPORT: Evangelical meeting turns to Trump-bashing
- CLAIM: ‘Real Collusion’ was between McCabe and Obama Justice Department
- VIDEO: Woman fined $500 for free airline snack
- DML TV: Guest to Bill Maher: ‘You need to have respect’ for Trump supporters