TRUMP to decide on IRAN Friday
President Donald J. Trump is expected to decide Friday whether to continue waiving sanctions against Iran that were lifted as part of the 2015 Iran nuclear agreement.
European Union powers on Thursday urged Trump to endorse the deal insisting it is essential for international security.
The foreign ministers of Britain, France and Germany threw their weight behind the pact limiting Iran’s nuclear ambitions and insisted that the Islamic Republic is respecting it.
Under the accord, Iran slowed its nuclear program in exchange for an easing of international economic sanctions. In addition, within the week, the administration must also tell Congress whether Iran is complying with the major components of the nuclear deal.
Dennis Michael Lynch said in a text from his travels, “Trump needs to crack down on Iran. No more listening to Obama-era voices.”
Trending on DML News
- GONE VIRAL: Mom of killed Navy SEAL hero rips Democrat for Purple Heart for Strzok comment
- Gowdy: Rosenstein should not be impeached, public hearings a joke
- REPORT: James Woods threatened by Stormi Daniels’ lawyer
- REPORT: California Dems stun Sen Feinstein
- POLL: Who is the most dangerous Democrat in 2020?
- REPORT: Gowdy says Mueller probe is not a witch hunt
- CLAIM: Princes Charles and William refused to meet Trump
- REPORT: White House explains why interview with CNN was cancelled
- ANSWER to who had more fake Twitter accounts, Obama, Clinton or Trump
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton Attacks Trump With Vengeance In Address To Teachers Convention