TRUMP to decide on IRAN Friday
President Donald J. Trump is expected to decide Friday whether to continue waiving sanctions against Iran that were lifted as part of the 2015 Iran nuclear agreement.
European Union powers on Thursday urged Trump to endorse the deal insisting it is essential for international security.
The foreign ministers of Britain, France and Germany threw their weight behind the pact limiting Iran’s nuclear ambitions and insisted that the Islamic Republic is respecting it.
Under the accord, Iran slowed its nuclear program in exchange for an easing of international economic sanctions. In addition, within the week, the administration must also tell Congress whether Iran is complying with the major components of the nuclear deal.
Dennis Michael Lynch said in a text from his travels, “Trump needs to crack down on Iran. No more listening to Obama-era voices.”
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Roseanne fires back at show after character killed off
- BREAKING: Honduran migrant caravan swells to 4,000 as U.S. border crossings spike
- VIDEO: Chief Justice Roberts Breaks Silence On Kavanaugh Fight
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway’s husband pounces on Trump tweet with response
- BREAKING: U.S. Treasury senior official arrested, charged with leaking info on ex-Trump advisers
- VIDEO: Democrat senator McCaskill responds to undercover video with fierce allegation, as Part 2 released
- REPORT: FBI probing Manhattan district attorney’s office
- REPORT: Saudi Arabia makes HUGE deposit into American accounts as Pompeo lands in Riyadh
- BREAKING: Dem candidates for Congress raise record-shattering money for midterms
- POLL: Do you think the caravan heading to the US from Honduras will be allowed into the US