Trump meets with middle class families and business owners (video)
Monday President Trump met with four middle class families in the Oval Office to discuss the pending tax reform plan.
Trump told reporters these families have all had struggles with their taxes being too high and healthcare premiums are too high.
The families came with their small children, who all sat quietly, mesmerized by the awe of being in the president’s office. President Trump turned to one small child sitting next to him, on his father’s knee, and remarked that he might be president some day.
He then asked the families if they had anything to share.
“Those funds, we can re-invest into our people and into our company, which will enable our mission to continue to hire veterans and manufacture in America,” one guest told Trump, explaining that he is a military veteran and a business owner.
Another guest explained that he is a former Green Beret with more than 22 years in military service, and a small business owner, and encouraged President Trump to put energy back into the consumer. He said entrepreneurs are the ones who built the country, and “everything you do to make taxes easier for us strengthens America.”
One by one, President Trump went around the room and listened to the individual families and their input.
Watch the discussion in the video below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Migrants defy police, break through fence at Guatemala-Mexico border (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: University of Montana students spell out messages on mountain ahead of Trump visit
- REPORT: ‘Halloween’ Billboard Hijacked to Target Maxine Waters (PHOTO)
- VIDEO: Thousands of caravan migrants defy Mexico, wait on bridge at border after breaking down fence
- REPORT: Donor REVEALED for GOP Women’s Group Attacking Trump
- REPORT: Governor suspends reelection campaign, endorses Dem opponent
- BREAKING: Uncovered report reveals Claire McCaskill’s husband assaulted and peed on ex-wife
- REPORT: Manafort shows up to court in wheelchair
- BREAKING: White House responds to Saudi Arabia’s report on Khoshoggi’s death
- REPORT: New clues from 911 call emerge in case of missing Wisconsin girl