Trump meets with middle class families and business owners (video)
Monday President Trump met with four middle class families in the Oval Office to discuss the pending tax reform plan.
Trump told reporters these families have all had struggles with their taxes being too high and healthcare premiums are too high.
The families came with their small children, who all sat quietly, mesmerized by the awe of being in the president’s office. President Trump turned to one small child sitting next to him, on his father’s knee, and remarked that he might be president some day.
He then asked the families if they had anything to share.
“Those funds, we can re-invest into our people and into our company, which will enable our mission to continue to hire veterans and manufacture in America,” one guest told Trump, explaining that he is a military veteran and a business owner.
Another guest explained that he is a former Green Beret with more than 22 years in military service, and a small business owner, and encouraged President Trump to put energy back into the consumer. He said entrepreneurs are the ones who built the country, and “everything you do to make taxes easier for us strengthens America.”
One by one, President Trump went around the room and listened to the individual families and their input.
Watch the discussion in the video below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Russia’s presidential election results are in…
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton issues statement about comments she made about Trump voters
- Cirque du Soleil performer dies in fall at Tampa show (video)
- VIDEO: Woman banned from airline after giving oral sex to stranger in bathroom
- TRUMP Tweet: Comey lied under oath (video)
- Sen. Graham calls for Senate hearing on McCabe firing and makes ominous prediction (video)
- Dem threatens to vote to impeach Trump
- POLL: Did Mueller investigation lead to Don Jr. and wife breakup
- Actor Jim Carrey tweets ugly portrait of Sarah Sanders (see painting)
- VIDEO: GOP Sen rips Trump in CNN interview, wants 2020 primary (video)