TRUMP RETWEET: Video: Tribute to 9/11 victims, heroes
As America remembers the tragic terrorist attacks on the 17th anniversary of 9-11, President Donald J. Trump retweeted a video from a speech he gave Tuesday at the Flight 93 National Memorial in Pennsylvania.
The tweet originated on the White House Twitter account, and it read: [email protected] and @FLOTUS visited the Flight 93 National Memorial in Pennsylvania this morning to honor the memories of nearly 3,000 precious lives lost on September 11, 2001, as well as every hero who has given their life since that day to protect our safety and freedom.
The president retweeted it with no comment.
.@realDonaldTrump and @FLOTUS visited the Flight 93 National Memorial in Pennsylvania this morning to honor the memories of nearly 3,000 precious lives lost on September 11, 2001, as well as every hero who has given their life since that day to protect our safety and freedom. pic.twitter.com/RKwcvO7vh9
— The White House (@WhiteHouse) September 11, 2018
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Screenwriter Behind ‘The Hate U Give,’ Dies Day Before Film Premiere
- REPORT: AOC makes shocking statement about Mitch McConnell
- REPORT: Trump Administration Makes Decision On Granting Venezuelans Temporary Protection
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice dies at age 99
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pratt criticized for wearing patriotic flag shirt; here’s how you can take a stand
- REPORT: Trump fires back with blistering tweet at Tillerson over Putin statement
- REPORT: 18-year-old pilot and pageant queen dies in fiery plane crash
- Elementary teacher suspended over sexual orientation talk with students
- REPORT: Mexico makes stunning claim on where funding for migrant caravan came from
- VIDEO: Kevin McCarthy condemns House vote on Trump’s ‘go back’ comments