Trump Tweet: Calls out ‘delinquent’ NATO member countries
In a Tuesday afternoon tweet, President Donald Trump questioned the commitment of NATO member countries who are not fulfilling their obligations to the organization.
“Many countries in NATO, which we are expected to defend, are not only short of their current commitment of 2% (which is low), but are also delinquent for many years in payments that have not been made. Will they reimburse the U.S.?” Trump tweeted.
Many countries in NATO, which we are expected to defend, are not only short of their current commitment of 2% (which is low), but are also delinquent for many years in payments that have not been made. Will they reimburse the U.S.?
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 10, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Hundreds of Yale alumnae take action against Kavanaugh with open letter
- REPORT: Kavanaugh’s Yearbook Page Is ‘Horrible, Hurtful’ to Woman It Named
- BREAKING: McConnell makes big announcement about Kavanaugh vote in fiery speech (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh fires back at latest allegation, releases letter
- REPORT: Conservative millennial commentator SLAMS Obamas, telling former first lady to ‘sit down’
- REPORT: Letter from Kavanaugh accuser to Grassley released to public, Grassley responds
- REPORT: Deal with accuser leads to change for vote on Kavanaugh
- BREAKING: Ted Cruz Chased Out Of DC Restaurant By Anti-Kavanaugh Protesters (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: International human rights group demands halt of Kavanaugh nomination for new bizarre allegation
- REPORT: Kavanaugh classmates rescind names from statement rejecting second accuser’s allegation