Trump Tweet: Congratulates winner in primary election
President Trump sent a tweet of congratulations Wednesday morning to four-term Republican Cogressman Lou Barletta of Pennsylvania, who won the GOP nomination for U.S. Senate in the primaries Tuesday.
Barletta, a staunch Trump supporter, will now compete to take the seat of two-term Democratic Sen. Bob Casey, which is predicted to be a tough, uphill battle.
Trump tweeted, “Congratulations to Lou Barletta of Pennsylvania. He will be a great Senator and will represent his people well – like they haven’t been represented in many years. Lou is a friend of mine and a special guy, he will very much help MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!”
Congratulations to Lou Barletta of Pennsylvania. He will be a great Senator and will represent his people well – like they haven’t been represented in many years. Lou is a friend of mine and a special guy, he will very much help MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 16, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you believe the migrant caravan will actually be turned away at the U.S. border?
- EXCLUSIVE: Hondurans caravan members carry their flag, burn US flag with swastika painted on it (PHOTO)
- BREAKING: Mexican newspaper provides shocking new estimate of migrant caravan numbers
- VIDEO: Univision anchor makes claim about caravan migrants
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian sticks up for Kanye’s support of Trump on Alec Baldwin show
- VIDEO: Bangladeshis Joined Migrant Caravan In Guatemala, Univision Correspondent Reports
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice sends letter, has ‘beginning stages of dementia’
- REPORT: Grassley demands, and receives, explanation for Air Force’s $326G coffee cup spending
- VIDEO: Obama comments on improving economy
- REPORT: Restaurant where McConnell accosted releases statement