TRUMP TWEET: DACA is ready [DML responds]
President Trump announced via Twitter Tuesday morning that Republicans, Democrats and himself are ready to finalize a deal on DACA that will benefit those protected under the legislation.
Trump writes: “Negotiations on DACA have begun. Republicans want to make a deal and Democrats say they want to make a deal. Wouldn’t it be great if we could finally, after so many years, solve the DACA puzzle. This will be our last chance, there will never be another opportunity! March 5th.”
The decision on Trump’s part to aid DACA has left many supporters feeling disappointed and disenfranchised. DML News CEO Dennis Michael Lynch issued his own response to Trump’s announcement.
DML writes in a tweet: “I’m thrilled about u lying to voters about “no amnesty.” I’m excited to give away US citizenship in exchange for things that’ll never happen (see Reagan). Considering u failed to get Mexico to pay for wall, & u failed to kill Obamare, can u get Mexico to pay for my $1700 premium?”
I’m thrilled about u lying to voters about “no amnesty.” I’m excited to give away US citizenship in exchange for things that’ll never happen (see Reagan). Considering u failed to get Mexico to pay for wall, & u failed to kill Obamare, can u get Mexico to pay for my $1700 premium?
— Dennis Michael Lynch (@realDennisLynch) February 13, 2018
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Should U.S. taxpayers have to fund education for illegal alien children?
- BREAKING: Two injured in Indiana school shooting, shooter in custody
- REPORT: Michael Flynn tweets, deletes photo of Hillary Clinton with accused sex offender
- REPORT: Estimated 7,000 bodies may be buried at former asylum
- Trump Tweets: Releases a Twitter Storm against Dems!
- REPORT: Trump taps vocal anti-illegal immigration advocate for State Dept’s top refugee job
- REPORT: State Department warns of dangerous destinations in Mexico for Memorial Day weekend
- VIDEO: Assange may be forced from Embassy, wants to share information about ‘collusion’
- REPORT: Customers suing McDonald’s for $5M over cheese
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton tells what company she would like to control, to distribute ‘accurate news’