Trump Tweet: Historic Summit
President Trump sent out a Twitter post during the wee hours of the morning Tuesday (Tuesday evening Singapore time) which needed no words.
The president’s tweet was a video, featuring scenes from his historic meeting with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, which concluded with both leaders signing a document pledging to work toward complete denuclearization.
The two reportedly held several meetings throughout the day, and Trump said additional meetings will be needed in the future to complete the process.
Through a translator, Kim said at a press briefing, “We had a historic meeting and decided to leave the past behind and we are about to sign a historic document.”
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 12, 2018
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Letter from paramedic at Texas border reveals another side to immigration issue
- EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol agent contacts DML, shares unreported FACTS on issues at border
- BREAKING: Vinnie Paul, legendary Pantera drummer, dies at 54
- POLL: Should actor Peter Fonda be arrested for threatening Barron Trump?
- REPORT: Donald Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle take their relationship public (photo)
- Trump Tweet: Will speak to Mexico!
- BREAKING: Supreme Court issues ruling on law enforcement searches of cellphone data
- REPORT: Millennials have found a reason to be optimistic about Trump
- REPORT: Five Charity Workers Kidnapped and Gang-Raped
- BREAKING: Father shares shocking truth about iconic crying migrant girl used in family separation propaganda