Trump Tweet: Historic Summit
President Trump sent out a Twitter post during the wee hours of the morning Tuesday (Tuesday evening Singapore time) which needed no words.
The president’s tweet was a video, featuring scenes from his historic meeting with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, which concluded with both leaders signing a document pledging to work toward complete denuclearization.
The two reportedly held several meetings throughout the day, and Trump said additional meetings will be needed in the future to complete the process.
Through a translator, Kim said at a press briefing, “We had a historic meeting and decided to leave the past behind and we are about to sign a historic document.”
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 12, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you believe the migrant caravan will actually be turned away at the U.S. border?
- REPORT: AP changes headline after outraged liberals complain about description of illegal caravan
- Trump Tweets: Releases statement on unstoppable caravan
- EXCLUSIVE: Hondurans caravan members carry their flag, burn US flag with swastika painted on it (PHOTO)
- REPORT: Bernie Sanders pours cold water on blue wave
- VIDEO: Bangladeshis Joined Migrant Caravan In Guatemala, Univision Correspondent Reports
- BREAKING: Mexican newspaper provides shocking new estimate of migrant caravan numbers
- VIDEO: Univision anchor makes claim about caravan migrants
- REPORT: Grassley demands, and receives, explanation for Air Force’s $326G coffee cup spending
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian sticks up for Kanye’s support of Trump on Alec Baldwin show