Trump Tweet: Historic Summit
President Trump sent out a Twitter post during the wee hours of the morning Tuesday (Tuesday evening Singapore time) which needed no words.
The president’s tweet was a video, featuring scenes from his historic meeting with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, which concluded with both leaders signing a document pledging to work toward complete denuclearization.
The two reportedly held several meetings throughout the day, and Trump said additional meetings will be needed in the future to complete the process.
Through a translator, Kim said at a press briefing, “We had a historic meeting and decided to leave the past behind and we are about to sign a historic document.”
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 12, 2018
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: New Mexico compound mysteriously destroyed by authorities
- UPDATE: Colorado girls’ bodies were submerged in crude oil for 4 days
- REPORT: ESPN makes announcement about national anthem for NFL games
- VIDEO: Chilling family videos emerge of murdered woman killed by husband
- VIDEO: Toddler recorded in family video praising the father accused of killing her
- REPORT: NYT gives estimate of tapes Omarosa believed to have in stash
- REPORT: Review of emails from DOJ’s Bruce Ohr reveals new details on dossier scandal
- BREAKING: Court deals another blow to Trump delay of an Obama regulation
- REPORT: Parkland shooter: Seven key facts hidden in the school district’s report
- BREAKING: Trump calls Justice official a ‘disgrace,’ vows to revoke clearance (Video)