Trump Retweet: ‘Leave NOW’
President Donald Trump posted a tweet on Thursday morning in which he iterated the dangers of hurricane Florence and its predicted storm surge by retweeting a post from FEMA.
“Storm surge is deadly. Anyone in an evacuation zone in the Carolinas and Virginia must leave NOW if they haven’t yet,” Trump tweeted.
— FEMA (@fema) September 13, 2018
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Screenwriter Behind ‘The Hate U Give,’ Dies Day Before Film Premiere
- REPORT: AOC makes shocking statement about Mitch McConnell
- REPORT: Trump Administration Makes Decision On Granting Venezuelans Temporary Protection
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice dies at age 99
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pratt criticized for wearing patriotic flag shirt; here’s how you can take a stand
- REPORT: Trump fires back with blistering tweet at Tillerson over Putin statement
- REPORT: 18-year-old pilot and pageant queen dies in fiery plane crash
- Elementary teacher suspended over sexual orientation talk with students
- REPORT: Mexico makes stunning claim on where funding for migrant caravan came from
- VIDEO: Kevin McCarthy condemns House vote on Trump’s ‘go back’ comments