Trump Retweet: ‘Leave NOW’
President Donald Trump posted a tweet on Thursday morning in which he iterated the dangers of hurricane Florence and its predicted storm surge by retweeting a post from FEMA.
“Storm surge is deadly. Anyone in an evacuation zone in the Carolinas and Virginia must leave NOW if they haven’t yet,” Trump tweeted.
— FEMA (@fema) September 13, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway changes Twitter bio after her husband rips on Trump
- EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol releases ANOTHER video of migrants destroying new wire on fence (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Migrants won’t see armed US soldiers on border
- VIDEO: Media quiet about violent clash in Tijuana as Mexicans protest migrant caravan
- BREAKING: Democrat Stacey Abrams Ends Bid For Georgia Governor, Decrying ‘Suppression’
- REPORT: Michael Avenatti is evicted from his law offices in Newport Beach
- REPORT: Woolsey fire destroys movie director’s home, burns entire life savings in ‘fire-proof’ safe (PHOTOS)
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway changes Twitter bio amid media coverage of her husband
- REPORT: Stormy Daniels explodes on Twitter in rant at airline over lost luggage before speech
- DML TV: Gov Huckabee interviews his daughter, Sarah Sanders about Jim Acosta