TRUMP TWEET: “Puff piece” on Nancy Pelosi
On Sunday night, President Donald J. Trump laid out an unfavorable review of an interview he watched on CBS’ “60 Minutes”. The long-running news program aired a sit-down between House SPeaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Cali.) and Lesley Stahl. Trump said in a post that he felt the interview lacked substance.
“Such a ‘puff piece’ on Nancy Pelosi by @60minutes, yet her leadership has passed no meaningful Legislation,” Trump tweeted.
“All they do is Investigate, as it turns out, crimes that they instigated & committed,” he continued. ” The Mueller No Collusion decision wasn’t even discussed-and she was a disaster at [White House.]”
Trump’s comments come the same day the White House confirmed that Pelosi and Trump are set to begin bipartisan discussions about infrastructure.
During the 60 Minutes interview, Pelosi talked about meeting with Trump in the Oval Office, saying, “They just have to know. You throw a punch, you better take a punch.”
Such a “puff piece” on Nancy Pelosi by @60minutes, yet her leadership has passed no meaningful Legislation. All they do is Investigate, as it turns out, crimes that they instigated & committed. The Mueller No Collusion decision wasn’t even discussed-and she was a disaster at W.H.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 15, 2019
Trending on DML News
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march