Trump Tweet: Responds to mom who lost son to opioids
President Trump sent out a Twitter post Monday morning, after watching an interview on Fox & Friends with Sue Kruczek, whose son died of an opioid overdose.
Kruczek praised the president in the interview for addressing the opioid epidemic, and said she believes Trump is “going to pull us out of this.”
Trump tweeted in response, “Thank you to Sue Kruczek, who lost her wonderful and talented son Nick to the Opioid scourge, for your kind words while on @foxandfriends. We are fighting this terrible epidemic hard – Nick will not have died in vain!”
Thank you to Sue Kruczek, who lost her wonderful and talented son Nick to the Opioid scourge, for your kind words while on @foxandfriends. We are fighting this terrible epidemic hard – Nick will not have died in vain!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 12, 2018
Below is the interview which prompted his tweet:
“Through our broken hearts, we wanted to show the president our love” –Sue Kruczek, mother who lost son to opioid addiction sends letter to President Trump pic.twitter.com/6zP84LsZNf
— FOX & friends (@foxandfriends) February 12, 2018
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Should U.S. taxpayers have to fund education for illegal alien children?
- BREAKING: Two injured in Indiana school shooting, shooter in custody
- REPORT: Michael Flynn tweets, deletes photo of Hillary Clinton with accused sex offender
- REPORT: Estimated 7,000 bodies may be buried at former asylum
- Trump Tweets: Releases a Twitter Storm against Dems!
- REPORT: Trump taps vocal anti-illegal immigration advocate for State Dept’s top refugee job
- REPORT: State Department warns of dangerous destinations in Mexico for Memorial Day weekend
- VIDEO: Assange may be forced from Embassy, wants to share information about ‘collusion’
- REPORT: Customers suing McDonald’s for $5M over cheese
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton tells what company she would like to control, to distribute ‘accurate news’