Trump Tweet: Very, very short tweet!
In his first Twitter post of the morning Wednesday, President Trump sent out one of his shortest tweets ever, writing simply, “5 for 5!”
Trump’s tweet was in reference to five candidates he endorsed in Tuesday night’s elections. Three of the five have been confirmed winners, but in two elections – Kansas and Ohio – the races have been determined too close to call.
5 for 5!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 8, 2018
The five candidates Trump referred to in his tweet are:
- MI – John James – won the GOP primary for Senate
- MI – Bill Schuette – won the GOP primary for Governor
- MO – Josh Hawley – won the GOP primary for Senate
- KS – Kris Kobach – currently ahead by a few hundred votes in the GOP primary for Governor, but the race is too close to call.
- OH – Troy Balderson – currently ahead by a narrow margin in a special election for a congressional seat, but the race is too close to call.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: How Minneapolis’ Somali community became the terrorist recruitment capital of the US
- REPORT: Republicans respond to Trump’s national emergency declaration
- REPORT: ICE arrests millionaire fugitives from Ecuador who donated to tens of thousands to Obama
- VIDEO: Acosta Refers to Children of Angel Moms as ‘Allegedly Killed by Undocumented Immigrants’
- POLL: Are you losing confidence in President Trump
- REPORT: Pelosi fundraising off Trump emergency declaration
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez questioned about boyfriend’s congressional email account, Chaffetz weighs in
- BREAKING: Mueller calls for long prison sentence for Manafort
- REPORT: In hypothetical 2020 matchup, Trump in dead heat with….
- VIDEO: Mormon son ‘murdered his parents and their cleaner at their home’