Trump Tweet: Very, very short tweet!
In his first Twitter post of the morning Wednesday, President Trump sent out one of his shortest tweets ever, writing simply, “5 for 5!”
Trump’s tweet was in reference to five candidates he endorsed in Tuesday night’s elections. Three of the five have been confirmed winners, but in two elections – Kansas and Ohio – the races have been determined too close to call.
5 for 5!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 8, 2018
The five candidates Trump referred to in his tweet are:
- MI – John James – won the GOP primary for Senate
- MI – Bill Schuette – won the GOP primary for Governor
- MO – Josh Hawley – won the GOP primary for Senate
- KS – Kris Kobach – currently ahead by a few hundred votes in the GOP primary for Governor, but the race is too close to call.
- OH – Troy Balderson – currently ahead by a narrow margin in a special election for a congressional seat, but the race is too close to call.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Ronald Reagan’s daughter makes statement on Trump’s presidency
- REPORT: Former GOP governor expected to primary Trump in 2020 calls him a “national embarrassment”
- VIDEO: CNN’s Jim Acosta complains about Rose Garden press conference where he didn’t get a question
- REPORT: Top Dem’s massive probe of President Trump hits a snag
- REPORT: Conway punches back after Trump calls him ‘husband from hell’
- VIDEO: DML WARNS: Fox News will screw President Trump
- REPORT: Republican shames Ilhan Omar in blistering op-ed
- VIDEO: Someone in State Dept likely involved in bid to take down Trump
- TRUMP TWEET: Launches vicious new attack against Kellyanne Conway’s husband
- Trump administration proposes cuts to e-verify 2020