Trump Tweet: Very, very short tweet!
In his first Twitter post of the morning Wednesday, President Trump sent out one of his shortest tweets ever, writing simply, “5 for 5!”
Trump’s tweet was in reference to five candidates he endorsed in Tuesday night’s elections. Three of the five have been confirmed winners, but in two elections – Kansas and Ohio – the races have been determined too close to call.
5 for 5!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 8, 2018
The five candidates Trump referred to in his tweet are:
- MI – John James – won the GOP primary for Senate
- MI – Bill Schuette – won the GOP primary for Governor
- MO – Josh Hawley – won the GOP primary for Senate
- KS – Kris Kobach – currently ahead by a few hundred votes in the GOP primary for Governor, but the race is too close to call.
- OH – Troy Balderson – currently ahead by a narrow margin in a special election for a congressional seat, but the race is too close to call.
Trending on DML News
- Border Protection seized enough fentanyl to kill entire population of the United States
- RESEARCH: Number of Muslims in the US; how many are radical; impact on welfare
- REPORT: Mark Meadows views NEW ‘Strzok coverup’ material at DOJ
- POLL: Should Tucker Carlson be fired from Fox News?
- Princess Diana’s death was no accident, say couple who witnessed crash
- Cost of open borders exposed in Muslim refugee oath (video)
- Heat wave dubbed the ‘death ridge’ will scorch the southeastern US
- REPORT: Buttigieg backs far-left idea of erasing Thomas Jefferson’s name: ‘It’s the right thing to do’
- REPORT: Trump vows to ‘end’ Iran amid ‘threats’
- POLL: Should Adam Schiff be removed from office for lying to the American public?