Trump Tweet: Very, very short tweet!
In his first Twitter post of the morning Wednesday, President Trump sent out one of his shortest tweets ever, writing simply, “5 for 5!”
Trump’s tweet was in reference to five candidates he endorsed in Tuesday night’s elections. Three of the five have been confirmed winners, but in two elections – Kansas and Ohio – the races have been determined too close to call.
5 for 5!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 8, 2018
The five candidates Trump referred to in his tweet are:
- MI – John James – won the GOP primary for Senate
- MI – Bill Schuette – won the GOP primary for Governor
- MO – Josh Hawley – won the GOP primary for Senate
- KS – Kris Kobach – currently ahead by a few hundred votes in the GOP primary for Governor, but the race is too close to call.
- OH – Troy Balderson – currently ahead by a narrow margin in a special election for a congressional seat, but the race is too close to call.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Migrants defy police, break through fence at Guatemala-Mexico border (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: University of Montana students spell out messages on mountain ahead of Trump visit
- REPORT: ‘Halloween’ Billboard Hijacked to Target Maxine Waters (PHOTO)
- REPORT: Donor REVEALED for GOP Women’s Group Attacking Trump
- REPORT: Governor suspends reelection campaign, endorses Dem opponent
- BREAKING: Uncovered report reveals Claire McCaskill’s husband assaulted and peed on ex-wife
- REPORT: Manafort shows up to court in wheelchair
- BREAKING: White House responds to Saudi Arabia’s report on Khoshoggi’s death
- REPORT: New clues from 911 call emerge in case of missing Wisconsin girl
- VIDEO: Thousands of caravan migrants defy Mexico, wait on bridge at border after breaking down fence