Trump Tweet: Very, very short tweet!
In his first Twitter post of the morning Wednesday, President Trump sent out one of his shortest tweets ever, writing simply, “5 for 5!”
Trump’s tweet was in reference to five candidates he endorsed in Tuesday night’s elections. Three of the five have been confirmed winners, but in two elections – Kansas and Ohio – the races have been determined too close to call.
5 for 5!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 8, 2018
The five candidates Trump referred to in his tweet are:
- MI – John James – won the GOP primary for Senate
- MI – Bill Schuette – won the GOP primary for Governor
- MO – Josh Hawley – won the GOP primary for Senate
- KS – Kris Kobach – currently ahead by a few hundred votes in the GOP primary for Governor, but the race is too close to call.
- OH – Troy Balderson – currently ahead by a narrow margin in a special election for a congressional seat, but the race is too close to call.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: McConnell responds to news of fiery White House meeting
- REPORT: The one particular person who wasn’t invited to George H.W. Bush’s funeral
- VIDEO: Ohio woman’s cancer disappears after groundbreaking clinical trial
- REPORT: Vice President Pence became a viral meme on Twitter today
- REPORT: Dad heard three-year-old daughter scream as uncle slashed her throat (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Two Youth Severely Injured after Falling off Border Wall
- BREAKING: Sentence announced for Michael Cohen, President Trump’s Ex-Lawyer
- BREAKING: Mexico is closing off border in key region
- VIDEO: Child commits suicide after classmates taunted ‘kill yourself’, bullied her for having white friend
- VIDEO: Democrat refugee Rep-elect Ilhan Omar claims Dems are closer to impeaching Trump