Trump Tweet: Very, very short tweet!
In his first Twitter post of the morning Wednesday, President Trump sent out one of his shortest tweets ever, writing simply, “5 for 5!”
Trump’s tweet was in reference to five candidates he endorsed in Tuesday night’s elections. Three of the five have been confirmed winners, but in two elections – Kansas and Ohio – the races have been determined too close to call.
5 for 5!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 8, 2018
The five candidates Trump referred to in his tweet are:
- MI – John James – won the GOP primary for Senate
- MI – Bill Schuette – won the GOP primary for Governor
- MO – Josh Hawley – won the GOP primary for Senate
- KS – Kris Kobach – currently ahead by a few hundred votes in the GOP primary for Governor, but the race is too close to call.
- OH – Troy Balderson – currently ahead by a narrow margin in a special election for a congressional seat, but the race is too close to call.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Former ‘Apprentice’ Troy McClain responds to allegations that he played ‘N-word’ tape for Omarosa
- VIDEO: Omarosa drops new bombshell, makes claim about Trump’s knowledge of hacked DNC emails
- BREAKING: Trump campaign takes legal action, seeks ‘millions’ against Omarosa for violating nondisclosure
- BREAKING: Kansas Gov. concedes race for GOP nomination to Trump ally Kris Kobach (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Katrina Pierson releases statement after Omarosa releases audio discussing ‘N-word’ tape
- DML TV: Heroic mom fights off child-snatcher in broad daylight
- BREAKING: Former Trump employee releases statement on Omarosa
- BREAKING: At least 5 shot inside Philadelphia-area Walmart, suspect in custody
- REPORT: Omarosa responds to arbitration action filed by Trump campaign
- REPORT: Philadelphia mom who paid $25k for prom send off is charged with defrauding US government