Trump Tweet: Slams CEO who claimed he could beat Trump in an election
President Donald Trump posted a tweet Thursday morning in which he responded to the claim made Wednesday by J.P. Morgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon that he thought he could beat Trump in an election. Dimon also claimed that he was smarter than the president.
“The problem with banker Jamie Dimon running for President is that he doesn’t have the aptitude or ‘smarts’ & is a poor public speaker & nervous mess – otherwise he is wonderful. I’ve made a lot of bankers, and others, look much smarter than they are with my great economic policy!” Trump tweeted.
The problem with banker Jamie Dimon running for President is that he doesn’t have the aptitude or “smarts” & is a poor public speaker & nervous mess – otherwise he is wonderful. I’ve made a lot of bankers, and others, look much smarter than they are with my great economic policy!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 13, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway changes Twitter bio after her husband rips on Trump
- REPORT: Migrants won’t see armed US soldiers on border
- EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol releases ANOTHER video of migrants destroying new wire on fence (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Democrat Stacey Abrams Ends Bid For Georgia Governor, Decrying ‘Suppression’
- REPORT: Michael Avenatti is evicted from his law offices in Newport Beach
- VIDEO: Media quiet about violent clash in Tijuana as Mexicans protest migrant caravan
- REPORT: Woolsey fire destroys movie director’s home, burns entire life savings in ‘fire-proof’ safe (PHOTOS)
- REPORT: Stormy Daniels explodes on Twitter in rant at airline over lost luggage before speech
- DML TV: Gov Huckabee interviews his daughter, Sarah Sanders about Jim Acosta
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway changes Twitter bio amid media coverage of her husband