Trump Tweet: Slams fake news and the witch hunt, praise for poll numbers
President Trump shot out a statement on Twitter Tuesday morning, noting that, despite the “fake news media” and the “Russian Witch Hunt,” it still hasn’t hurt his approval ratings.
Monday, Fox News reported, “Last week, the president’s approval in the Real Clear Politics polling average reached its highest point in 14 months, with 44 percent approving of his job performance and 52 percent disapproving. That eight point gap is the smallest since March 2017, three months after Trump won the presidential election.”
Trump tweeted on Tuesday, “Can you believe that with all of the made up, unsourced stories I get from the Fake News Media, together with the $10,000,000 Russian Witch Hunt (there is no Collusion), I now have my best Poll Numbers in a year. Much of the Media may be corrupt, but the People truly get it!”
Can you believe that with all of the made up, unsourced stories I get from the Fake News Media, together with the $10,000,000 Russian Witch Hunt (there is no Collusion), I now have my best Poll Numbers in a year. Much of the Media may be corrupt, but the People truly get it!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 15, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you believe the migrant caravan will actually be turned away at the U.S. border?
- EXCLUSIVE: Hondurans caravan members carry their flag, burn US flag with swastika painted on it (PHOTO)
- BREAKING: Mexican newspaper provides shocking new estimate of migrant caravan numbers
- VIDEO: Univision anchor makes claim about caravan migrants
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian sticks up for Kanye’s support of Trump on Alec Baldwin show
- VIDEO: Bangladeshis Joined Migrant Caravan In Guatemala, Univision Correspondent Reports
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice sends letter, has ‘beginning stages of dementia’
- REPORT: Grassley demands, and receives, explanation for Air Force’s $326G coffee cup spending
- REPORT: AP changes headline after outraged liberals complain about description of illegal caravan
- VIDEO: Obama comments on improving economy